My friend Catherine and her husband Greg were coming over for dinner Saturday night. She eats a mainly raw vegan diet, so I wanted to make a special treat that neither of us had tried before: Raw Pumpkin Pie. We followed the recipe by Veronica Bosgraaf in the Gluten-Free e-Cookbook I posted a link to a while back, and it turned out surprisingly well! I couldn’t believe how much the filling looked like a traditional pumpkin pie. I brought an extra slice to my friend Lonnette at work, and she raved about it on Facebook, asking for the recipe. So, here you go…
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- Love getting pictures from customers of how and where they hang… instagram.com/p/BeGEeN3A-hzu… 1 year ago
- A beautiful set for a client who plans to hang them side by side… instagram.com/p/BcbEGiug8PG2… 1 year ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
This Week’s Top Ten
- Rejoice in the Lord by Ron Hamilton
- Recipe: She Crab Soup
- Health: A Biblical Perspective
- A Few of My Favorite Things...from Indie Craft Parade
- The Noisy Rabbit Produce Pick-Up in Greenville, SC
- Weekly Recipe Ideas and Meal Plan
- Burlap, Buttons, and Teddy Bears: A Baby Shower
- Top 10 New Mom Resources
- Becoming a Runner...
- Theme: God's Faithfulness