Thinly slice 4 small organic red potatoes, 2 organic purple yams, and 1-2 organic sweet potatoes. Line in a greased baking dish. Drizzle with organic olive oil and season with seasoned salt, freshly ground black pepper and freshly chopped parsley and organic garlic. Bake at 350F for 30 minutes, then increase temperature to 425F and continue roasting for 15-30 more minutes.
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- Love getting pictures from customers of how and where they hang… instagram.com/p/BeGEeN3A-hzu… 2 years ago
- A beautiful set for a client who plans to hang them side by side… instagram.com/p/BcbEGiug8PG2… 2 years ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
This Week’s Top Ten
- Weekly Recipe Ideas and Meal Plan
- Weekly Recipe Ideas and Meal Plan for November 4-11
- Another Baby Shower: It's A Girl!
- Free eBook from Leo Babauta of Zen Habits
- Burlap, Buttons, and Teddy Bears: A Baby Shower
- A New Approach: MyPyramid.Gov
- Rejoice in the Lord by Ron Hamilton
- This Week's Meal Plan
- Weekly Recipes and Meal Plan
- "His Robes for Mine" by Chris Anderson and Greg Habegger