This past weekend, we tried out the new Brown Rice Bar for one of our dinners. See the spread here. There was a good bit of leftover veggies, so I decided to toss them in a Sundried Tomato Wrap with some kalamata olives, Green Garlic dressing, and goat cheese. Yum!
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
This Week’s Top Ten
- Happy Administrative Professionals Day!
- Celebrating Freedom through Photography
- A New Approach: MyPyramid.Gov
- Recipes: Cheddar Mushrooms and Garlicky Brussel Sprouts
- Rejoice in the Lord by Ron Hamilton
- "His Robes for Mine" by Chris Anderson and Greg Habegger
- Weekly Recipe Ideas and Meal Plan
- Wedding Flowers: Rustic Elegance
- Recipe: Blueberry Salsa from Southern Living