Below are pictures from the latest wedding that I did flowers for and coordinated the reception. This one was so much fun to put together. You’ll see why soon. The wedding was at White Oak Baptist Church in Greenville, SC, followed by a beautiful reception on the green at the Woodburn Historic House in Pendleton.
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- Love getting pictures from customers of how and where they hang… instagram.com/p/BeGEeN3A-hzu… 2 years ago
- A beautiful set for a client who plans to hang them side by side… instagram.com/p/BcbEGiug8PG2… 2 years ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
This Week’s Top Ten
- A New Approach: MyPyramid.Gov
- Rejoice in the Lord by Ron Hamilton
- Book Review: Humble Roots - How Humility Grounds and Nourishes Your Soul by Hannah Anderson
- Weekly Recipe Ideas and Meal Plan via PepperPlate.com
- Weekly Recipes and Meal Plan
- Weekly Recipe Ideas and Meal Plan
- This Week's Basket and Meal Plan
- Meal Plan for July 7-13
- Summer Basket and Weekly Meal Plan
- "How Sweet and Awful is the Place" by Isaac Watts