Our friends, Greg and Catherine, joined us for dinner on Friday night. Catherine focuses on a raw vegan diet as much as possible, so we wanted to have a fun spread. They did, however, provide some venison that had been given to them. Everything was delicious and very simple. Greg and Catherine arrived around 2:30 in the afternoon. We prepped the Raw Pumpkin Pie and began the meat marinade while we caught up and enjoyed each others’ company. We ate around 5 and finished with a great board game. It was so much fun to cook as couples and try new things.
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
This Week’s Top Ten
- Recipes: Cheddar Mushrooms and Garlicky Brussel Sprouts
- Recipe: Twice Baked Potatoes
- Recipe: Homemade Pizza Sauce
- "His Robes for Mine" by Chris Anderson and Greg Habegger
- Recipe: She Crab Soup
- Children's Ministry: Let's Talk Vision
- My Bio: The Journey Begins
- A Few of My Favorite Things...from Indie Craft Parade