Thinly slice 4 small organic red potatoes, 2 organic purple yams, and 1-2 organic sweet potatoes. Line in a greased baking dish. Drizzle with organic olive oil and season with seasoned salt, freshly ground black pepper and freshly chopped parsley and organic garlic. Bake at 350F for 30 minutes, then increase temperature to 425F and continue roasting for 15-30 more minutes.
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- Love getting pictures from customers of how and where they hang… instagram.com/p/BeGEeN3A-hzu… 1 year ago
- A beautiful set for a client who plans to hang them side by side… instagram.com/p/BcbEGiug8PG2… 1 year ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
This Week’s Top Ten
- Weekly Recipe Ideas and Meal Plan
- Lean Packing
- Recipe: DIY All-Natural Deodorant
- Weekly Meal Plan for Two
- Learning from Elisabeth Elliot
- The Noisy Rabbit Produce Pick-Up in Greenville, SC
- Homemade Pumpkin Puree and Half-Pint Pumpkin Pie
- One Month at a Time: March Food & Fitness Goals
- Recipe: Blueberry Salsa from Southern Living
- Rejoice in the Lord by Ron Hamilton