Preheat oven to 350F.
- 6 small red potatoes, whole
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- sea salt
Rub potatoes with olive oil and sprinkle with sea salt. Bake 350F for 40 minutes.
Meanwhile, mix together the following ingredients and set aside.
- 1 Tbsp. softened butter
- 1/4 c. low-fat plain Kefir (plain yogurt or sour cream should work too)
- 2 oz. freshly grated parmesan
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- sea salt & cracked pepper, to taste
Remove potatoes from oven and let rest for a few minutes (till cool enough to handle). Turn heat up to 400F. Cut each potato in half lengthwise, scoop out middle, leaving 1/8″ to 1/4″ rim around potato. Add potato middles to the cheese mixture. Mash and spoon into potato shells.
Bake at 400F for 15 more minutes, until golden brown.
Top with 1 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh parsley leaves. Serve warm!