I found out last night that this will be our last basket indefinitely from Milk and Honey Organics, making this the last meal plan associated with their baskets. The owners have had another opportunity arise for their family, and we wish them the best, though we will definitely miss the colorful baskets, and partnering with them on their blog. I may still write a meal plan going forward, but it will likely be on a different night and using either farmers’ market or other produce items that fit within our budget. That being said, here’s this week’s meal basket:
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- Love getting pictures from customers of how and where they hang… instagram.com/p/BeGEeN3A-hzu… 2 years ago
- A beautiful set for a client who plans to hang them side by side… instagram.com/p/BcbEGiug8PG2… 2 years ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
This Week’s Top Ten
- Weekly Recipe Ideas and Meal Plan
- Rejoice in the Lord by Ron Hamilton
- Book Review: The Herb Book, A Complete Guide to Growing and Using Herbs by Jennie Harding
- Are Your Trials "Mercies in Disguise"?
- Caramelized Brandied Pear for Dessert
- A New Approach: MyPyramid.Gov
- Recipe: Raw Pumpkin Pie
- Recipe: Swiss Chard and Swiss Cheese Egg Pie
- Weekly Recipes and Meal Plan
- Campfire Lunches - Fun Idea For Kids