In April, my husband Bryan and his best friend Joshua took a road trip to NYC over a weekend (No Girls Allowed!). I can’t wait to go to NYC with him next time! Anyway, they came back with these gorgeous pictures! Thought you’d enjoy them. If you like these, my husband’s photography website is www.shadowlight.smugmug.com. We love capturing special moments for people, so please call us if you have one coming up. Happy Independence Day!
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- Love getting pictures from customers of how and where they hang… instagram.com/p/BeGEeN3A-hzu… 1 year ago
- A beautiful set for a client who plans to hang them side by side… instagram.com/p/BcbEGiug8PG2… 1 year ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
This Week’s Top Ten
- Weekly Recipe Ideas and Meal Plan for November 4-11
- Lean Packing
- Weekly Recipes and Meal Plan
- Recipe: DIY All-Natural Deodorant
- Theme: God's Faithfulness
- Biggest Loser 2011 Thanksgiving Dinner
- Ploughman's Lunch Recipe by Ina Garten
- Wedding Flowers: Rustic Elegance
- Milk and Honey Organics Delivery - and A New Meal Plan!