Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- Love getting pictures from customers of how and where they hang… instagram.com/p/BeGEeN3A-hzu… 1 year ago
- A beautiful set for a client who plans to hang them side by side… instagram.com/p/BcbEGiug8PG2… 1 year ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
This Week’s Top Ten
Tag Archives: Kashi
This one is high protein and delicious! Combine the following ingredients and store in a large container. I leave a 1/2 cup measuring cup in the container so it’s easy to serve. It makes a great breakfast or snack. Enjoy!
- 1 cup whole almonds
- 1 cup pecan halves
- 1 cup walnut halves
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds (Bryan asked me to leave these out of his portion next time, but I like them and they’re really good for you.)
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup raisins
- 1/2 box Kashi Go Lean Crunch! Honey Almond Flax Cereal (delicious honeyed granola clusters!)
- 1 bar dark chocolate, chopped in chunks (I used Green & Black’s Organic Espresso Dark Chocolate bar.)
Currently, my favorite breakfast is a bowl of Kashi Cereal with 1/2 c. all-natural blueberries, 1/4 c. organic pecan halves, and 1 c. of organic 2% milk. My mother-in-law got me started on the blueberries and nuts in the cereal a while ago. It’s actually an easy breakfast to take with me to work. I’ll pour the milk into a travel cup and everything else into one of my Pyrex bowls with a lid. When I get to work, I just pour the milk over everything and dig in (with a cup of coffee, of course).
My two favorites right now: