In April, my husband Bryan and his best friend Joshua took a road trip to NYC over a weekend (No Girls Allowed!). I can’t wait to go to NYC with him next time! Anyway, they came back with these gorgeous pictures! Thought you’d enjoy them. If you like these, my husband’s photography website is www.shadowlight.smugmug.com. We love capturing special moments for people, so please call us if you have one coming up. Happy Independence Day!
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- Love getting pictures from customers of how and where they hang… instagram.com/p/BeGEeN3A-hzu… 1 year ago
- A beautiful set for a client who plans to hang them side by side… instagram.com/p/BcbEGiug8PG2… 1 year ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
This Week’s Top Ten
- Weekly Recipe Ideas and Meal Plan
- Lean Packing
- Recipe: DIY All-Natural Deodorant
- Weekly Meal Plan for Two
- Learning from Elisabeth Elliot
- The Noisy Rabbit Produce Pick-Up in Greenville, SC
- Homemade Pumpkin Puree and Half-Pint Pumpkin Pie
- One Month at a Time: March Food & Fitness Goals
- Recipe: Blueberry Salsa from Southern Living
- Rejoice in the Lord by Ron Hamilton