This week, breakfast mostly consisted of either kiwi or mango, almonds, and coffee with coconut milk. Occasionally I’d have a bowl of GF Chex Cereal with coconut milk too. For the first week of GF-DF June, we did pretty well! And I didn’t really miss bread or flour that much at all.
Day 154: Monday, June 3, 2013
- Lunch: Leftover Stirfry (teriyaki chicken with jasmine rice, carrots, mushrooms, daikon, and broccoli)
- Dinner: Curried Beef + Rice + Roasted Broccoli and Cauliflower
- Dessert: Coconut Milk “Ice Cream” with Banana, Peanut Butter, Cocoa Powder and Vanilla – so yummy!
Day 155: Tuesday, June 4, 2013
- Lunch: Leftover Curry, Broccoli, and Cauliflower
- Dinner: Spinach Omelets
- Dessert: Leftover Coconut Milk “Ice Cream”
Day 156: Wednesday, June 5, 2013
- Breakfast: after last night’s dessert, I put the “ice cream” in the fridge instead of the freezer and ate it for breakfast–it was thick and creamy like chocolate pudding but healthy like a smoothie!
- Lunch: Salad with Dried Dates, Slivered Almonds, Grape Tomatoes, and Celery Seed dressing
- Dinner: Made Homemade Hummus with Spinach wrapped in corn tortillas
Day 157: Thursday, June 6, 2013
- Lunch: Layered Corn Tortillas with Leftover Hummus, halved grape tomatoes, and sliced bell peppers
- Dinner: Grilled Lemon Pepper Salmon + Coconut Lime Rice + Mango and Red Onion Salsa
Day 158: Friday, June 7, 2013
- Lunch: Leftover Salmon + Coconut Lime Rice + Mango Avocado Salad
- Dinner: Picked up a Rotisserie Chicken and made a quick batch of Warm Red Potato Salad (sometimes you just have to cheat)