- French Toast Kebabs (use strawberries)
- Tomato Egg Cups
- Collard Rolls (aka Cabbage Rolls with Collards and Sausage)
- Orange Salad with Romaine Lettuce, Walnuts, Blue Cheese, and Cranberry
- Caramelized Pear and Gruyere Torta (Notes: make the night before; can substitute crushed pecans for pistachios; serve with french bread or crackers)
- Other Recipes Here.
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- Love getting pictures from customers of how and where they hang… instagram.com/p/BeGEeN3A-hzu… 1 month ago
- A beautiful set for a client who plans to hang them side by side… instagram.com/p/BcbEGiug8PG2… 2 months ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
This Week’s Top Ten
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- Rejoice in the Lord by Ron Hamilton
- Weekly Recipe Ideas and Meal Plan
- Q & A with Melissa...and a great tip for helping kids eat their fruits & veggies!
- Recipe: Organic Veggie Omelet
- Journey Journal: Days 61-64
- "His Robes for Mine" by Chris Anderson and Greg Habegger
- Weekly Meal Plan and Recipe Ideas
- Journey Journal: Day 24
- Produce Spotlight: Champagne Grapes