I found out last night that this will be our last basket indefinitely from Milk and Honey Organics, making this the last meal plan associated with their baskets. The owners have had another opportunity arise for their family, and we wish them the best, though we will definitely miss the colorful baskets, and partnering with them on their blog. I may still write a meal plan going forward, but it will likely be on a different night and using either farmers’ market or other produce items that fit within our budget. That being said, here’s this week’s meal basket:
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- Love getting pictures from customers of how and where they hang… instagram.com/p/BeGEeN3A-hzu… 3 months ago
- A beautiful set for a client who plans to hang them side by side… instagram.com/p/BcbEGiug8PG2… 4 months ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
This Week’s Top Ten
- Happy Administrative Professionals Day!
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- Weekly Recipe Ideas and Meal Plan
- A Few of My Favorite Things...from Indie Craft Parade
- Free eBook from Leo Babauta of Zen Habits
- The Noisy Rabbit Produce Pick-Up in Greenville, SC
- "How Sweet and Awful is the Place" by Isaac Watts
- Weekly Basket and Meal Plan
- This Week's Meal Plan