I found out last night that this will be our last basket indefinitely from Milk and Honey Organics, making this the last meal plan associated with their baskets. The owners have had another opportunity arise for their family, and we wish them the best, though we will definitely miss the colorful baskets, and partnering with them on their blog. I may still write a meal plan going forward, but it will likely be on a different night and using either farmers’ market or other produce items that fit within our budget. That being said, here’s this week’s meal basket:
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- A beautiful set for a client who plans to hang them side by side… instagram.com/p/BcbEGiug8PG2… 3 days ago
- New morning mercies! When one of your best friends "happens" to be… instagram.com/p/BYMCs8Cg-wQh… 3 months ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
This Week’s Top Ten
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- "His Robes for Mine" by Chris Anderson and Greg Habegger
- Homemade Pumpkin Puree and Half-Pint Pumpkin Pie
- Book Review: Food, Fitness, and Faith For Women
- Allegory of Herbert's "Love (III)"
- This Week's Meal Plan
- One Month at a Time: March Food & Fitness Goals
- Book Review: "Just Do Something" by Kevin DeYoung
- Health: A Biblical Perspective
- Biggest Loser 2011 Thanksgiving Dinner