I found out last night that this will be our last basket indefinitely from Milk and Honey Organics, making this the last meal plan associated with their baskets. The owners have had another opportunity arise for their family, and we wish them the best, though we will definitely miss the colorful baskets, and partnering with them on their blog. I may still write a meal plan going forward, but it will likely be on a different night and using either farmers’ market or other produce items that fit within our budget. That being said, here’s this week’s meal basket:
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- Allegory of Herbert’s “Love (III)” myjourneytolean.com/2017/03/18/all… 1 week ago
- Book Review and Deal: Conscience by Andrew D. Naselli and JD Crowley myjourneytolean.com/2017/03/13/boo… 2 weeks ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
This Week’s Top Ten
- "His Robes for Mine" by Chris Anderson and Greg Habegger
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- Book Review: Food, Fitness, and Faith For Women
- Get a Star-Quality Midriff
- Recipe Ideas
- Book Review: "Just Do Something" by Kevin DeYoung
- "Award Winning" Chili Con Carne
- It's Finally Here! Organic Produce Delivered to My Kitchen!
- The Noisy Rabbit Produce Pick-Up in Greenville, SC
- Weekly Recipe Ideas and Meal Plan