I found out last night that this will be our last basket indefinitely from Milk and Honey Organics, making this the last meal plan associated with their baskets. The owners have had another opportunity arise for their family, and we wish them the best, though we will definitely miss the colorful baskets, and partnering with them on their blog. I may still write a meal plan going forward, but it will likely be on a different night and using either farmers’ market or other produce items that fit within our budget. That being said, here’s this week’s meal basket:
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- Galatians Bible Study: 3 Week Plan myjourneytolean.com/2016/08/01/gal… https://t.co/YsL16tZuho 3 weeks ago
- Book Review: Bread & Wine, A Love Letter to Life around the Table with Recipes myjourneytolean.com/2016/05/08/boo… https://t.co/2Sxd4wIu2j 3 months ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
This Week’s Top Ten
- "His Robes for Mine" by Chris Anderson and Greg Habegger
- Weekly Basket and Meal Plan for June 9-15
- Rejoice in the Lord by Ron Hamilton
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- Campfire Lunches - Fun Idea For Kids
- Book Review: Food, Fitness, and Faith For Women
- History Lesson: The Story Behind "Keep Calm and Carry On"
- Happy as a June Bug on a Summer Day with our Basket and Weekly Meal Plan!
- Top 10 New Mom Resources
- Notes from Katie Wuthrich Gerdt: Reflections on God, Beauty, Etc.