Blogs I Follow:
- 101 Cookbooks
- Coffee + Crumbs – a collaborative blog about motherhood
- Design Sponge
- Faith Blogs – a network of Christian bloggers
- Frugal Granola – Christian Couple Living a Simple and Organic Life
- Frugally Sustainable
- Fruitful Vine and Olive Shoots – My Sister’s Blog
- Going Home to Roost Blog
- Homestead Revival Blog
- Kitchenist Blog or her new blog EleanorBusing
- Magnolia Market – Joanna’s blog from “Fixer Upper”
- New Nostalgia
- Oh She Glows – fabulous healthful recipes and beautiful photos
- Risen Motherhood – encouragement for Gospel-centered motherhood
- The Party Dress – event planning ideas
- Simple Living Media – includes Simple Bites, Simple Homeschool Simple Kids, Simple Mom, and Simple Organic
- Simply Life Blog
- The Stone Soup Blog
- The Pioneer Woman
- Whole Living Daily – Martha Stewart’s Health Blog
- Holy Bible (if quoted in this blog, probably taken from the English Standard Version – ESV)
- Shopping For Time: How To Get It All Done And Not Be Overwhelmed by Carolyn Mahaney, et al.
- Organizing Your Private World by George MacDonald
- The Good Housekeeping Illustrated Cookbook
- Gooseberry Patch’s Cozy Country Christmas Cookbook
- On Cooking: A Textbook of Culinary Fundamentals
- Farm Journal’s Best-Ever Cookies
- Betty Crocker’s Healthy New Choices
- The Art of the Table
- Better Homes & Gardens New Cookbook
- In Defense of Food: An Eater’s Manifesto by Michael Pollan.
- Food, Fitness, and Faith for Women: A 21 Day Journey to a New You by Freeman-Smith.
- Made from Scratch by Jenna Woginrich.
- Simply Organic: A Cookbook for Sustainable, Seasonal, and Local Ingredients by Jesse Ziff Cool.
For posts that contain more resources, check out “Resources” under “Find Posts Based On Their Categories.” There’s also a list here.