Saw this humorous, satirical cartoon above and was reminded of the documentary Super Size Me that I watched a couple of years ago. Thankfully, we rarely eat out, and when we do, we try to avoid fast food at all costs.
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- Love getting pictures from customers of how and where they hang… instagram.com/p/BeGEeN3A-hzu… 1 year ago
- A beautiful set for a client who plans to hang them side by side… instagram.com/p/BcbEGiug8PG2… 1 year ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
This Week’s Top Ten
- Ploughman's Lunch Recipe by Ina Garten
- This Week's Meal Plan
- Weekly Recipe Ideas and Meal Plan
- Get a Star-Quality Midriff
- Learning from Elisabeth Elliot
- "Award Winning" Chili Con Carne
- The Noisy Rabbit Produce Pick-Up in Greenville, SC
- Weekly Recipes and Meal Plan
- A Few of My Favorite Things...from Indie Craft Parade
- Rejoice in the Lord by Ron Hamilton