Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- Galatians Bible Study: 3 Week Plan myjourneytolean.com/2016/08/01/gal… https://t.co/YsL16tZuho 3 weeks ago
- Book Review: Bread & Wine, A Love Letter to Life around the Table with Recipes myjourneytolean.com/2016/05/08/boo… https://t.co/2Sxd4wIu2j 3 months ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
This Week’s Top Ten
- Get a Star-Quality Midriff
- Campfire Lunches - Fun Idea For Kids
- "His Robes for Mine" by Chris Anderson and Greg Habegger
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- The Noisy Rabbit Produce Pick-Up in Greenville, SC
- It's Finally Here! Organic Produce Delivered to My Kitchen!
- Weekly Recipe Ideas and Meal Plan
- Learning from Elisabeth Elliot
- My Bio: The Journey Begins
A Recent Weekend Getaway – Beaufort, Savannah, and Charleston
This entry was posted in Bio and tagged antiques, antiquing, art galleries, artists, Beaufort, birthday, Bluffton, book shops, charleston, coast, coffeehouse, Common Ground, Dockside Restaurant, East Bay Meeting House, Fat Hen, Georgia, get away, getaway, historic, Joel Chandler Harris, Johns Island, local, Low Country, Organic, Port Royal, Red Rooster, restaurants, Savannah, shrimping, South Carolina, spanish moss, Susie Chisholm, the South, The Storybook Shoppe, vacation, weekend. Bookmark the permalink.