Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- Book Review: Bread & Wine, A Love Letter to Life around the Table with Recipes myjourneytolean.com/2016/05/08/boo… https://t.co/2Sxd4wIu2j 2 months ago
- It Cooks While I Sleep… myjourneytolean.com/2016/04/12/it-… https://t.co/7v0gOMnLyB 3 months ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
This Week’s Top Ten
- "His Robes for Mine" by Chris Anderson and Greg Habegger
- Get a Star-Quality Midriff
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- Another Baby Shower: It's A Girl!
- Recipe Ideas
- Theme: God's Faithfulness
- DIY Lavender and Honeysuckle Laundry Detergent
- Book Review: Francis Chan's Crazy Love: Overwhelmed by a Relentless God
- Happy Administrative Professionals Day!
A Recent Weekend Getaway – Beaufort, Savannah, and Charleston
This entry was posted in Bio and tagged antiques, antiquing, art galleries, artists, Beaufort, birthday, Bluffton, book shops, charleston, coast, coffeehouse, Common Ground, Dockside Restaurant, East Bay Meeting House, Fat Hen, Georgia, get away, getaway, historic, Joel Chandler Harris, Johns Island, local, Low Country, Organic, Port Royal, Red Rooster, restaurants, Savannah, shrimping, South Carolina, spanish moss, Susie Chisholm, the South, The Storybook Shoppe, vacation, weekend. Bookmark the permalink.