Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- Galatians Bible Study: 3 Week Plan myjourneytolean.com/2016/08/01/gal… https://t.co/YsL16tZuho 4 months ago
- Book Review: Bread & Wine, A Love Letter to Life around the Table with Recipes myjourneytolean.com/2016/05/08/boo… https://t.co/2Sxd4wIu2j 7 months ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
This Week’s Top Ten
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- Sweet Paul's Thanksgiving...And His New Winter Magazine!
- Get a Star-Quality Midriff
- "His Robes for Mine" by Chris Anderson and Greg Habegger
- Learning from Elisabeth Elliot
- A New Approach: MyPyramid.Gov
- Recipe: Carnitas with Black Beans and Cilantro Lime Rice
- Weekly Basket and Meal Plan for June 9-15
- Book Review: Francis Chan's Crazy Love: Overwhelmed by a Relentless God
- New Favorite, High-Protein Snack: Peanut Butter and Honey Parfait!
A Recent Weekend Getaway – Beaufort, Savannah, and Charleston
This entry was posted in Bio and tagged antiques, antiquing, art galleries, artists, Beaufort, birthday, Bluffton, book shops, charleston, coast, coffeehouse, Common Ground, Dockside Restaurant, East Bay Meeting House, Fat Hen, Georgia, get away, getaway, historic, Joel Chandler Harris, Johns Island, local, Low Country, Organic, Port Royal, Red Rooster, restaurants, Savannah, shrimping, South Carolina, spanish moss, Susie Chisholm, the South, The Storybook Shoppe, vacation, weekend. Bookmark the permalink.