Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- Galatians Bible Study: 3 Week Plan myjourneytolean.com/2016/08/01/gal… https://t.co/YsL16tZuho 1 month ago
- Book Review: Bread & Wine, A Love Letter to Life around the Table with Recipes myjourneytolean.com/2016/05/08/boo… https://t.co/2Sxd4wIu2j 4 months ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
This Week’s Top Ten
- It's Finally Here! Organic Produce Delivered to My Kitchen!
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- Campfire Lunches - Fun Idea For Kids
- Book Review: Food, Fitness, and Faith For Women
- Recipe Ideas
- Top 10 New Mom Resources
- "His Robes for Mine" by Chris Anderson and Greg Habegger
- Book Review: Michael Pollan's "In Defense of Food: An Eater's Manifesto"
- Celebrating Freedom through Photography
- Rejoice in the Lord by Ron Hamilton
A Recent Weekend Getaway – Beaufort, Savannah, and Charleston
This entry was posted in Bio and tagged antiques, antiquing, art galleries, artists, Beaufort, birthday, Bluffton, book shops, charleston, coast, coffeehouse, Common Ground, Dockside Restaurant, East Bay Meeting House, Fat Hen, Georgia, get away, getaway, historic, Joel Chandler Harris, Johns Island, local, Low Country, Organic, Port Royal, Red Rooster, restaurants, Savannah, shrimping, South Carolina, spanish moss, Susie Chisholm, the South, The Storybook Shoppe, vacation, weekend. Bookmark the permalink.