Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- To Know Him & To Make Him Known myjourneytolean.com/2017/01/22/to-… 7 hours ago
- Kale, Pomegranate, and Caramelized Parsnip Salad Recipe by PBS Food myjourneytolean.com/2017/01/21/kal… https://t.co/mpuE3BNirc 18 hours ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
This Week’s Top Ten
- "His Robes for Mine" by Chris Anderson and Greg Habegger
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- Kale, Pomegranate, and Caramelized Parsnip Salad Recipe by PBS Food
- Learning from Elisabeth Elliot
- Thy Will Be Done, Lord!
- To Know Him & To Make Him Known
- Get a Star-Quality Midriff
- Recipe: Salted Chocolate Coconut Ganache Torte with Chocolate Cashew Crust
- Weekly Recipe Ideas and Meal Plan
- Recipe Ideas
A Recent Weekend Getaway – Beaufort, Savannah, and Charleston
This entry was posted in Bio and tagged antiques, antiquing, art galleries, artists, Beaufort, birthday, Bluffton, book shops, charleston, coast, coffeehouse, Common Ground, Dockside Restaurant, East Bay Meeting House, Fat Hen, Georgia, get away, getaway, historic, Joel Chandler Harris, Johns Island, local, Low Country, Organic, Port Royal, Red Rooster, restaurants, Savannah, shrimping, South Carolina, spanish moss, Susie Chisholm, the South, The Storybook Shoppe, vacation, weekend. Bookmark the permalink.