Below are pictures from the latest wedding that I did flowers for and coordinated the reception. This one was so much fun to put together. You’ll see why soon. The wedding was at White Oak Baptist Church in Greenville, SC, followed by a beautiful reception on the green at the Woodburn Historic House in Pendleton.
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- Recipe: Salted Chocolate Coconut Ganache Torte with Chocolate Cashew Crust myjourneytolean.com/2017/01/17/rec… https://t.co/F0xKCdlDyu 18 hours ago
- Book Review: Celia Garth by Gwen Bristow myjourneytolean.com/2017/01/16/boo… 1 day ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
This Week’s Top Ten
- Recipe: Salted Chocolate Coconut Ganache Torte with Chocolate Cashew Crust
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- "His Robes for Mine" by Chris Anderson and Greg Habegger
- Weekly Basket and Meal Plan for June 9-15
- Weekly Recipes and Meal Plan
- Rejoice in the Lord by Ron Hamilton
- Recipe: Steel Cut Oats
- Get a Star-Quality Midriff
- Boost Your Brain: Boost Your Body, by Daniel G. Amen, M.D. (Mar. 15, 2010)
- My Bio: The Journey Begins