Below are pictures from the latest wedding that I did flowers for and coordinated the reception. This one was so much fun to put together. You’ll see why soon. The wedding was at White Oak Baptist Church in Greenville, SC, followed by a beautiful reception on the green at the Woodburn Historic House in Pendleton.
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- Allegory of Herbert’s “Love (III)” myjourneytolean.com/2017/03/18/all… 6 days ago
- Book Review and Deal: Conscience by Andrew D. Naselli and JD Crowley myjourneytolean.com/2017/03/13/boo… 1 week ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
This Week’s Top Ten
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- "His Robes for Mine" by Chris Anderson and Greg Habegger
- My Bio: The Journey Begins
- Weekly Recipe Ideas and Meal Plan for November 4-11
- Weekly Recipe Ideas and Meal Plan
- Book Review: Food, Fitness, and Faith For Women
- Celebrating Freedom through Photography
- Weekly Recipes and Meal Plan
- Active Metabolic Rate - How Many Calories Do We Need? (Feb. 18, 2010)
- Recipe: Organic Veggie Omelet