Below are pictures from the latest wedding that I did flowers for and coordinated the reception. This one was so much fun to put together. You’ll see why soon. The wedding was at White Oak Baptist Church in Greenville, SC, followed by a beautiful reception on the green at the Woodburn Historic House in Pendleton.
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- Love getting pictures from customers of how and where they hang… instagram.com/p/BeGEeN3A-hzu… 5 months ago
- A beautiful set for a client who plans to hang them side by side… instagram.com/p/BcbEGiug8PG2… 6 months ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
This Week’s Top Ten
- My Bio: The Journey Begins
- Recipe Ideas
- "His Robes for Mine" by Chris Anderson and Greg Habegger
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- Book Review: The Herb Book, A Complete Guide to Growing and Using Herbs by Jennie Harding
- Weekly Recipe Ideas and Meal Plan
- Memorial Day Weekend Basket and Weekly Meal Plan!
- Weekly Recipe Ideas and Meal Plan for November 4-11
- Ploughman's Lunch Recipe by Ina Garten