Below are pictures from the latest wedding that I did flowers for and coordinated the reception. This one was so much fun to put together. You’ll see why soon. The wedding was at White Oak Baptist Church in Greenville, SC, followed by a beautiful reception on the green at the Woodburn Historic House in Pendleton.
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- Galatians Bible Study: 3 Week Plan myjourneytolean.com/2016/08/01/gal… https://t.co/YsL16tZuho 1 month ago
- Book Review: Bread & Wine, A Love Letter to Life around the Table with Recipes myjourneytolean.com/2016/05/08/boo… https://t.co/2Sxd4wIu2j 4 months ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
This Week’s Top Ten
- "His Robes for Mine" by Chris Anderson and Greg Habegger
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- The Noisy Rabbit Produce Pick-Up in Greenville, SC
- My Bio: The Journey Begins
- "Lessons in Limitations" - Pastor Tim Chaddick, Reality LA
- Theme: God's Faithfulness
- A Glimpse into Teaching Second Grade Sunday School
- Campfire Lunches - Fun Idea For Kids
- Book Review: Food, Fitness, and Faith For Women
- Get a Star-Quality Midriff