Below are pictures from the latest wedding that I did flowers for and coordinated the reception. This one was so much fun to put together. You’ll see why soon. The wedding was at White Oak Baptist Church in Greenville, SC, followed by a beautiful reception on the green at the Woodburn Historic House in Pendleton.
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- Galatians Bible Study: 3 Week Plan myjourneytolean.com/2016/08/01/gal… https://t.co/YsL16tZuho 2 months ago
- Book Review: Bread & Wine, A Love Letter to Life around the Table with Recipes myjourneytolean.com/2016/05/08/boo… https://t.co/2Sxd4wIu2j 5 months ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
This Week’s Top Ten
- Pumpkin Pasta Party
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- Weekly Recipes and Meal Plan
- Book Review: Food, Fitness, and Faith For Women
- Galatians Bible Study: 3 Week Plan
- Burlap, Buttons, and Teddy Bears: A Baby Shower
- "His Robes for Mine" by Chris Anderson and Greg Habegger
- Biggest Loser 2011 Thanksgiving Dinner
- Theme: God's Faithfulness
- Biggest Loser Inspired Thanksgiving Dinner