Below are pictures from the latest wedding that I did flowers for and coordinated the reception. This one was so much fun to put together. You’ll see why soon. The wedding was at White Oak Baptist Church in Greenville, SC, followed by a beautiful reception on the green at the Woodburn Historic House in Pendleton.
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- Love getting pictures from customers of how and where they hang… instagram.com/p/BeGEeN3A-hzu… 1 year ago
- A beautiful set for a client who plans to hang them side by side… instagram.com/p/BcbEGiug8PG2… 1 year ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
This Week’s Top Ten
- Weekly Recipe Ideas and Meal Plan
- Campfire Lunches - Fun Idea For Kids
- Recipe: Homemade Pizza Sauce
- Weekly Recipes and Meal Plan
- Wedding Flowers: Rustic Elegance
- Recipe Ideas
- Get a Star-Quality Midriff
- A Few of My Favorite Things...from Indie Craft Parade
- Ploughman's Lunch Recipe by Ina Garten
- Recipe: Creamy Parsnip, Potato, and Carrot Soup