I found out last night that this will be our last basket indefinitely from Milk and Honey Organics, making this the last meal plan associated with their baskets. The owners have had another opportunity arise for their family, and we wish them the best, though we will definitely miss the colorful baskets, and partnering with them on their blog. I may still write a meal plan going forward, but it will likely be on a different night and using either farmers’ market or other produce items that fit within our budget. That being said, here’s this week’s meal basket:
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- Love getting pictures from customers of how and where they hang… instagram.com/p/BeGEeN3A-hzu… 2 years ago
- A beautiful set for a client who plans to hang them side by side… instagram.com/p/BcbEGiug8PG2… 2 years ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
This Week’s Top Ten
- Get a Star-Quality Midriff
- Rejoice in the Lord by Ron Hamilton
- "Christ's Sympathy to Weary Pilgrims" by Octavius Winslow
- Weekly Recipe Ideas and Meal Plan
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- Theme: God's Faithfulness
- The Noisy Rabbit Produce Pick-Up in Greenville, SC
- Weekly Recipe Ideas and Meal Plan for November 4-11