I found out last night that this will be our last basket indefinitely from Milk and Honey Organics, making this the last meal plan associated with their baskets. The owners have had another opportunity arise for their family, and we wish them the best, though we will definitely miss the colorful baskets, and partnering with them on their blog. I may still write a meal plan going forward, but it will likely be on a different night and using either farmers’ market or other produce items that fit within our budget. That being said, here’s this week’s meal basket:
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- Galatians Bible Study: 3 Week Plan myjourneytolean.com/2016/08/01/gal… https://t.co/YsL16tZuho 2 months ago
- Book Review: Bread & Wine, A Love Letter to Life around the Table with Recipes myjourneytolean.com/2016/05/08/boo… https://t.co/2Sxd4wIu2j 4 months ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
This Week’s Top Ten
- Celebrating September Holidays with Organic Apples & Honey!
- "Award Winning" Chili Con Carne
- DIY Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- My Bio: The Journey Begins
- Galatians Bible Study: 3 Week Plan
- Weekly Meal Plan for Two
- What to Do with Leftover Black Beans...
- Ploughman's Lunch Recipe by Ina Garten
- A Few of My Favorite Things...from Indie Craft Parade