This Week’s Basket from Milk and Honey Organics Included Red Chard, Green Grapes, Nectarines, Blueberries, Artichoke, Hurricane Creek Tomatoes, Parisi Potato Mix, Vidalia Onions, Parisi Squash and Zucchini, Mangos (we got extra grapes instead) and Lettuce (type varies by basket, based on availability), plus a copy of the latest edible Upcountry magazine! (By the way, the magazine has some fun recipes to try too!)
Recipes for This Week’s Meal Plan:
- Quinoa Burgers (can use regular onion instead of green onion, if desired)
- Sautéed Onion and Squash Medley: heat 1 Tbsp. each olive oil and butter in pan over medium heat. Add sliced onions and squash with sea salt and cracked pepper. Cover and cook with lid on till soft and lightly browned.
- Homemade Caesar Salad Dressing
- What to Do with a Whole Artichoke by “What’s Cooking America”
- Blueberry Scones with Lemon Glaze by Tyler Florence
- Check out the Recipes Archive tab for more recipes for this week’s meal plan or substitute your favorites!