My brother told me about Mint.com a couple of years ago, but I didn’t pay much attention to him. My loss…probably literally. A couple friends from church started using Mint.com and loved it so much they couldn’t stop talking about it, so I thought I’d give it a try. It’s a pretty helpful tool. You can link all of your accounts for tracking purposes, set up budgets, savings goals, retirement tracking, and so much more. And it sends you a weekly email to let you know how you did in reality compared to your budget. Pretty cool! Worth a shot, especially if you’re trying to save and live within your means. Oh, and did I mention it’s free! Happy Saving!
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- Recipe: Salted Chocolate Coconut Ganache Torte with Chocolate Cashew Crust myjourneytolean.com/2017/01/17/rec… https://t.co/F0xKCdlDyu 18 hours ago
- Book Review: Celia Garth by Gwen Bristow myjourneytolean.com/2017/01/16/boo… 1 day ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
This Week’s Top Ten
- Recipe: Salted Chocolate Coconut Ganache Torte with Chocolate Cashew Crust
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- "His Robes for Mine" by Chris Anderson and Greg Habegger
- Weekly Basket and Meal Plan for June 9-15
- Weekly Recipes and Meal Plan
- Rejoice in the Lord by Ron Hamilton
- Recipe: Steel Cut Oats
- Get a Star-Quality Midriff
- Boost Your Brain: Boost Your Body, by Daniel G. Amen, M.D. (Mar. 15, 2010)
- My Bio: The Journey Begins