My brother told me about Mint.com a couple of years ago, but I didn’t pay much attention to him. My loss…probably literally. A couple friends from church started using Mint.com and loved it so much they couldn’t stop talking about it, so I thought I’d give it a try. It’s a pretty helpful tool. You can link all of your accounts for tracking purposes, set up budgets, savings goals, retirement tracking, and so much more. And it sends you a weekly email to let you know how you did in reality compared to your budget. Pretty cool! Worth a shot, especially if you’re trying to save and live within your means. Oh, and did I mention it’s free! Happy Saving!
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- Love getting pictures from customers of how and where they hang… instagram.com/p/BeGEeN3A-hzu… 3 months ago
- A beautiful set for a client who plans to hang them side by side… instagram.com/p/BcbEGiug8PG2… 4 months ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
This Week’s Top Ten
- Happy Administrative Professionals Day!
- Campfire Lunches - Fun Idea For Kids
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- Weekly Recipe Ideas and Meal Plan for November 4-11
- This Week's Meal Plan
- "Pathway to Forgiveness" by Jim Newcomer (Matthew 18:21-35)
- Essence of Elegance: Cream and Purple Wedding Flowers
- Weekly Recipes and Meal Plan
- Weekly Recipe Ideas and Meal Plan
- Book Review: Food, Fitness, and Faith For Women