My brother told me about Mint.com a couple of years ago, but I didn’t pay much attention to him. My loss…probably literally. A couple friends from church started using Mint.com and loved it so much they couldn’t stop talking about it, so I thought I’d give it a try. It’s a pretty helpful tool. You can link all of your accounts for tracking purposes, set up budgets, savings goals, retirement tracking, and so much more. And it sends you a weekly email to let you know how you did in reality compared to your budget. Pretty cool! Worth a shot, especially if you’re trying to save and live within your means. Oh, and did I mention it’s free! Happy Saving!
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- To Know Him & To Make Him Known myjourneytolean.com/2017/01/22/to-… 1 month ago
- Kale, Pomegranate, and Caramelized Parsnip Salad Recipe by PBS Food myjourneytolean.com/2017/01/21/kal… https://t.co/mpuE3BNirc 1 month ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
This Week’s Top Ten
- "His Robes for Mine" by Chris Anderson and Greg Habegger
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- Book Review: Humble Roots - How Humility Grounds and Nourishes Your Soul by Hannah Anderson
- A New Approach: MyPyramid.Gov
- Recipe Ideas
- Recipe: Chocolate Beet Cupcakes from Simple Bites
- Theme: God's Faithfulness
- Biblical Fitness: Practical Tips, Common Pitfalls, and Scriptural Principles
- Ploughman's Lunch Recipe by Ina Garten
- Weekly Basket and Meal Plan for June 9-15