My brother told me about Mint.com a couple of years ago, but I didn’t pay much attention to him. My loss…probably literally. A couple friends from church started using Mint.com and loved it so much they couldn’t stop talking about it, so I thought I’d give it a try. It’s a pretty helpful tool. You can link all of your accounts for tracking purposes, set up budgets, savings goals, retirement tracking, and so much more. And it sends you a weekly email to let you know how you did in reality compared to your budget. Pretty cool! Worth a shot, especially if you’re trying to save and live within your means. Oh, and did I mention it’s free! Happy Saving!
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- New morning mercies! When one of your best friends "happens" to be… instagram.com/p/BYMCs8Cg-wQh… 1 month ago
- Children’s Ministry: Let’s Talk Vision myjourneytolean.com/2017/08/23/chi… https://t.co/AQgrITjT48 1 month ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
This Week’s Top Ten
- "His Robes for Mine" by Chris Anderson and Greg Habegger
- Weekly Recipe Ideas and Meal Plan
- Rejoice in the Lord by Ron Hamilton
- Children's Ministry: Let's Talk Vision
- Book Review: Michael Pollan's "In Defense of Food: An Eater's Manifesto"
- My Bio: The Journey Begins
- This Week's Meal Plan
- Free eBook from Leo Babauta of Zen Habits
- Recipe: Organic Veggie Omelet
- Theme: God's Faithfulness