My brother told me about Mint.com a couple of years ago, but I didn’t pay much attention to him. My loss…probably literally. A couple friends from church started using Mint.com and loved it so much they couldn’t stop talking about it, so I thought I’d give it a try. It’s a pretty helpful tool. You can link all of your accounts for tracking purposes, set up budgets, savings goals, retirement tracking, and so much more. And it sends you a weekly email to let you know how you did in reality compared to your budget. Pretty cool! Worth a shot, especially if you’re trying to save and live within your means. Oh, and did I mention it’s free! Happy Saving!
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- New Beginnings… myjourneytolean.com/2017/04/16/new… https://t.co/PPjGFU4m0U 2 months ago
- Allegory of Herbert’s “Love (III)” myjourneytolean.com/2017/03/18/all… 3 months ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
This Week’s Top Ten
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- Rejoice in the Lord by Ron Hamilton
- "His Robes for Mine" by Chris Anderson and Greg Habegger
- Weekly Recipes and Meal Plan
- Celebrating Freedom through Photography
- Get a Star-Quality Midriff
- A Glimpse into Teaching Second Grade Sunday School
- Campfire Lunches - Fun Idea For Kids
- Ploughman's Lunch Recipe by Ina Garten