My brother told me about Mint.com a couple of years ago, but I didn’t pay much attention to him. My loss…probably literally. A couple friends from church started using Mint.com and loved it so much they couldn’t stop talking about it, so I thought I’d give it a try. It’s a pretty helpful tool. You can link all of your accounts for tracking purposes, set up budgets, savings goals, retirement tracking, and so much more. And it sends you a weekly email to let you know how you did in reality compared to your budget. Pretty cool! Worth a shot, especially if you’re trying to save and live within your means. Oh, and did I mention it’s free! Happy Saving!
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- Allegory of Herbert’s “Love (III)” myjourneytolean.com/2017/03/18/all… 6 days ago
- Book Review and Deal: Conscience by Andrew D. Naselli and JD Crowley myjourneytolean.com/2017/03/13/boo… 1 week ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
This Week’s Top Ten
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- "His Robes for Mine" by Chris Anderson and Greg Habegger
- My Bio: The Journey Begins
- Weekly Recipe Ideas and Meal Plan for November 4-11
- Weekly Recipe Ideas and Meal Plan
- Book Review: Food, Fitness, and Faith For Women
- Celebrating Freedom through Photography
- Weekly Recipes and Meal Plan
- Active Metabolic Rate - How Many Calories Do We Need? (Feb. 18, 2010)
- Recipe: Organic Veggie Omelet