My brother told me about Mint.com a couple of years ago, but I didn’t pay much attention to him. My loss…probably literally. A couple friends from church started using Mint.com and loved it so much they couldn’t stop talking about it, so I thought I’d give it a try. It’s a pretty helpful tool. You can link all of your accounts for tracking purposes, set up budgets, savings goals, retirement tracking, and so much more. And it sends you a weekly email to let you know how you did in reality compared to your budget. Pretty cool! Worth a shot, especially if you’re trying to save and live within your means. Oh, and did I mention it’s free! Happy Saving!
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- Book Review: Bread & Wine, A Love Letter to Life around the Table with Recipes myjourneytolean.com/2016/05/08/boo… https://t.co/2Sxd4wIu2j 2 months ago
- It Cooks While I Sleep… myjourneytolean.com/2016/04/12/it-… https://t.co/7v0gOMnLyB 3 months ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
This Week’s Top Ten
- "His Robes for Mine" by Chris Anderson and Greg Habegger
- It's Finally Here! Organic Produce Delivered to My Kitchen!
- Weekly Recipe Ideas and Meal Plan
- Free eBook from Leo Babauta of Zen Habits
- Boost Your Brain: Boost Your Body, by Daniel G. Amen, M.D. (Mar. 15, 2010)
- Hosting a Baby Shower for My Cousin Valerie
- Sweet Paul's Thanksgiving...And His New Winter Magazine!
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- A Glimpse into Teaching Second Grade Sunday School
- "Oceans Will Part"