What a beautiful story of siblings, one of which was adopted with Down Syndrome. Don’t miss the blessing of watching this video. God made each of us exactly as He wants us…perfect to accomplish His plan…and beautiful!
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- Galatians Bible Study: 3 Week Plan myjourneytolean.com/2016/08/01/gal… https://t.co/YsL16tZuho 2 months ago
- Book Review: Bread & Wine, A Love Letter to Life around the Table with Recipes myjourneytolean.com/2016/05/08/boo… https://t.co/2Sxd4wIu2j 4 months ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
This Week’s Top Ten
- Celebrating September Holidays with Organic Apples & Honey!
- "Award Winning" Chili Con Carne
- DIY Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- My Bio: The Journey Begins
- Galatians Bible Study: 3 Week Plan
- Weekly Meal Plan for Two
- What to Do with Leftover Black Beans...
- Ploughman's Lunch Recipe by Ina Garten
- A Few of My Favorite Things...from Indie Craft Parade