What a beautiful story of siblings, one of which was adopted with Down Syndrome. Don’t miss the blessing of watching this video. God made each of us exactly as He wants us…perfect to accomplish His plan…and beautiful!
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- Galatians Bible Study: 3 Week Plan myjourneytolean.com/2016/08/01/gal… https://t.co/YsL16tZuho 3 weeks ago
- Book Review: Bread & Wine, A Love Letter to Life around the Table with Recipes myjourneytolean.com/2016/05/08/boo… https://t.co/2Sxd4wIu2j 3 months ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
This Week’s Top Ten
- "His Robes for Mine" by Chris Anderson and Greg Habegger
- The Noisy Rabbit Produce Pick-Up in Greenville, SC
- My Bio: The Journey Begins
- Campfire Lunches - Fun Idea For Kids
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- Biggest Loser 2011 Thanksgiving Dinner
- Recipe Ideas
- Book Review: Health & Weight-Loss Breakthroughs 2009, Maximum Immunity
- Weekly Recipe Ideas and Meal Plan
- Recipe: Carnitas with Black Beans and Cilantro Lime Rice