What a beautiful story of siblings, one of which was adopted with Down Syndrome. Don’t miss the blessing of watching this video. God made each of us exactly as He wants us…perfect to accomplish His plan…and beautiful!
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- Book Review: Bread & Wine, A Love Letter to Life around the Table with Recipes myjourneytolean.com/2016/05/08/boo… https://t.co/2Sxd4wIu2j 2 months ago
- It Cooks While I Sleep… myjourneytolean.com/2016/04/12/it-… https://t.co/7v0gOMnLyB 3 months ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
This Week’s Top Ten
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- "His Robes for Mine" by Chris Anderson and Greg Habegger
- My Bio: The Journey Begins
- Free Stone Soup E-Cookbook
- DIY Lavender and Honeysuckle Laundry Detergent
- Hosting a Baby Shower for My Cousin Valerie
- Weekly Recipe Ideas and Meal Plan for November 4-11
- Weekly Recipes and Meal Plan
- Boost Your Brain: Boost Your Body, by Daniel G. Amen, M.D. (Mar. 15, 2010)
- It's Finally Here! Organic Produce Delivered to My Kitchen!