The waffle was left over from breakfast with Bryan and his folks at Tommy’s Country Ham House and I topped it with fruit from our Milk and Honey Organics produce basket. Kiwi, Satsuma, Honeycrisp Apple, Pear, and Blueberries drizzled with agave nectar! So yummy!
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- Love getting pictures from customers of how and where they hang… instagram.com/p/BeGEeN3A-hzu… 10 months ago
- A beautiful set for a client who plans to hang them side by side… instagram.com/p/BcbEGiug8PG2… 11 months ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
This Week’s Top Ten
- Rejoice in the Lord by Ron Hamilton
- Biggest Loser 2011 Thanksgiving Dinner
- Soup, Salad, and Mediterranean Chicken
- Get a Star-Quality Midriff
- Free eBook from Leo Babauta of Zen Habits
- Produce Spotlight: Champagne Grapes
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- Book Review: The Herb Book, A Complete Guide to Growing and Using Herbs by Jennie Harding