Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- Galatians Bible Study: 3 Week Plan myjourneytolean.com/2016/08/01/gal… https://t.co/YsL16tZuho 3 weeks ago
- Book Review: Bread & Wine, A Love Letter to Life around the Table with Recipes myjourneytolean.com/2016/05/08/boo… https://t.co/2Sxd4wIu2j 3 months ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
This Week’s Top Ten
- "His Robes for Mine" by Chris Anderson and Greg Habegger
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- A Beautiful Ending: Spinach Garlic Omelet with Dill Havarti
- Weekly Basket and Meal Plan for June 9-15
- Special Services at Heritage Bible with Chris Anderson: I Am The Samaritan Woman, Part I and II
- Recipe: Organic Veggie Omelet
- II Peter 1: "Spiritual Vitamins and Minerals"
- My Bio: The Journey Begins
- Burlap, Buttons, and Teddy Bears: A Baby Shower
- Learning from Elisabeth Elliot
DIY Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
Posted on 29 November 2011