My friend Gina found this idea in a magazine and shared it with me. Halved grapes make the fire ring, pretzels make the sticks, and cheese and carrots are cut up to make the flames! Fun and nutritious for youngsters and the young at heart!
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- Love getting pictures from customers of how and where they hang… instagram.com/p/BeGEeN3A-hzu… 1 year ago
- A beautiful set for a client who plans to hang them side by side… instagram.com/p/BcbEGiug8PG2… 1 year ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
This Week’s Top Ten
- Get a Star-Quality Midriff
- A New Approach: MyPyramid.Gov
- A Few of My Favorite Things...from Indie Craft Parade
- Book Review: Food, Fitness, and Faith For Women
- This Week's Meal Plan
- A Snoopy 1st Birthday Party!
- Active Metabolic Rate - How Many Calories Do We Need? (Feb. 18, 2010)
- A Welcome Home Basket
- "His Robes for Mine" by Chris Anderson and Greg Habegger