My friend Gina found this idea in a magazine and shared it with me. Halved grapes make the fire ring, pretzels make the sticks, and cheese and carrots are cut up to make the flames! Fun and nutritious for youngsters and the young at heart!
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- Book Review: Bread & Wine, A Love Letter to Life around the Table with Recipes myjourneytolean.com/2016/05/08/boo… https://t.co/2Sxd4wIu2j 2 months ago
- It Cooks While I Sleep… myjourneytolean.com/2016/04/12/it-… https://t.co/7v0gOMnLyB 3 months ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
This Week’s Top Ten
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- "His Robes for Mine" by Chris Anderson and Greg Habegger
- My Bio: The Journey Begins
- Free Stone Soup E-Cookbook
- Weekly Recipe Ideas and Meal Plan for November 4-11
- Weekly Recipes and Meal Plan
- Hosting a Baby Shower for My Cousin Valerie
- It's Finally Here! Organic Produce Delivered to My Kitchen!
- Weekly Recipe Ideas and Meal Plan via PepperPlate.com
- Weekly Recipe Ideas and Meal Plan