My friend Gina found this idea in a magazine and shared it with me. Halved grapes make the fire ring, pretzels make the sticks, and cheese and carrots are cut up to make the flames! Fun and nutritious for youngsters and the young at heart!
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- Love getting pictures from customers of how and where they hang… instagram.com/p/BeGEeN3A-hzu… 6 months ago
- A beautiful set for a client who plans to hang them side by side… instagram.com/p/BcbEGiug8PG2… 7 months ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
This Week’s Top Ten
- This Week's Meal Plan
- Free eBook from Leo Babauta of Zen Habits
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- Recipe: Blueberry Salsa from Southern Living
- "His Robes for Mine" by Chris Anderson and Greg Habegger
- Happy Administrative Professionals Day!
- Guess What I Did?! I Taught My Grandmother to Use the Internet!
- Rejoice in the Lord by Ron Hamilton
- Book Review: Food, Fitness, and Faith For Women
- Exciting News!!