My friend Gina found this idea in a magazine and shared it with me. Halved grapes make the fire ring, pretzels make the sticks, and cheese and carrots are cut up to make the flames! Fun and nutritious for youngsters and the young at heart!
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
This Week’s Top Ten
- Rejoice in the Lord by Ron Hamilton
- DIY Lavender and Honeysuckle Laundry Detergent
- Recipe Ideas
- Wedding Flowers: Rustic Elegance
- Nations Bakery in Lyman, SC!
- The Commercial Break Routine: AKA, The Couch Potato Routine
- Recipe: She Crab Soup
- Recipe: The Perfect Salad
- Weekly Recipes and Meal Plan
- Weekly Meal Plan and Recipe Ideas