My friend Gina found this idea in a magazine and shared it with me. Halved grapes make the fire ring, pretzels make the sticks, and cheese and carrots are cut up to make the flames! Fun and nutritious for youngsters and the young at heart!
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- Love getting pictures from customers of how and where they hang… instagram.com/p/BeGEeN3A-hzu… 3 months ago
- A beautiful set for a client who plans to hang them side by side… instagram.com/p/BcbEGiug8PG2… 4 months ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
This Week’s Top Ten
- Happy Administrative Professionals Day!
- Campfire Lunches - Fun Idea For Kids
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- Weekly Recipe Ideas and Meal Plan for November 4-11
- This Week's Meal Plan
- "Pathway to Forgiveness" by Jim Newcomer (Matthew 18:21-35)
- Essence of Elegance: Cream and Purple Wedding Flowers
- Weekly Recipes and Meal Plan
- Weekly Recipe Ideas and Meal Plan
- Book Review: Food, Fitness, and Faith For Women