My friend Gina found this idea in a magazine and shared it with me. Halved grapes make the fire ring, pretzels make the sticks, and cheese and carrots are cut up to make the flames! Fun and nutritious for youngsters and the young at heart!
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- New Beginnings… myjourneytolean.com/2017/04/16/new… https://t.co/PPjGFU4m0U 1 month ago
- Allegory of Herbert’s “Love (III)” myjourneytolean.com/2017/03/18/all… 2 months ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
This Week’s Top Ten
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- "His Robes for Mine" by Chris Anderson and Greg Habegger
- Rejoice in the Lord by Ron Hamilton
- "How Sweet and Awful is the Place" by Isaac Watts
- Book Review: Francis Chan's Crazy Love: Overwhelmed by a Relentless God
- Campfire Lunches - Fun Idea For Kids
- Weekly Recipes and Meal Plan
- Happy New Year - 2012 Resolutions and Retrospection on 2011 Goals
- Theme: God's Faithfulness
- Weekly Recipe Ideas and Meal Plan