I was on WebMD.com and found this link. It has cool games that teach kids about healthy living! I immediately sent it to my sister and sister-in-laws that have small children. So cool! There’s also a “Parents” section and separate sites for elementary age kids as well as teens! Enjoy!
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- Galatians Bible Study: 3 Week Plan myjourneytolean.com/2016/08/01/gal… https://t.co/YsL16tZuho 2 months ago
- Book Review: Bread & Wine, A Love Letter to Life around the Table with Recipes myjourneytolean.com/2016/05/08/boo… https://t.co/2Sxd4wIu2j 5 months ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
This Week’s Top Ten
- "His Robes for Mine" by Chris Anderson and Greg Habegger
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- Weekly Recipes and Meal Plan
- Learning from Elisabeth Elliot
- Recipe Ideas
- "Award Winning" Chili Con Carne
- Boost Your Brain: Boost Your Body, by Daniel G. Amen, M.D. (Mar. 15, 2010)
- Book Review: Food, Fitness, and Faith For Women