I was on WebMD.com and found this link. It has cool games that teach kids about healthy living! I immediately sent it to my sister and sister-in-laws that have small children. So cool! There’s also a “Parents” section and separate sites for elementary age kids as well as teens! Enjoy!
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- New Beginnings… myjourneytolean.com/2017/04/16/new… https://t.co/PPjGFU4m0U 2 months ago
- Allegory of Herbert’s “Love (III)” myjourneytolean.com/2017/03/18/all… 3 months ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
This Week’s Top Ten
- "His Robes for Mine" by Chris Anderson and Greg Habegger
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- Campfire Lunches - Fun Idea For Kids
- Rejoice in the Lord by Ron Hamilton
- It's Finally Here! Organic Produce Delivered to My Kitchen!
- Recipe: Organic Veggie Omelet
- A Glimpse into Teaching Second Grade Sunday School
- Ploughman's Lunch Recipe by Ina Garten
- Weekly Basket and Meal Plan for June 9-15
- Get a Star-Quality Midriff