I was on WebMD.com and found this link. It has cool games that teach kids about healthy living! I immediately sent it to my sister and sister-in-laws that have small children. So cool! There’s also a “Parents” section and separate sites for elementary age kids as well as teens! Enjoy!
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- Galatians Bible Study: 3 Week Plan myjourneytolean.com/2016/08/01/gal… https://t.co/YsL16tZuho 4 weeks ago
- Book Review: Bread & Wine, A Love Letter to Life around the Table with Recipes myjourneytolean.com/2016/05/08/boo… https://t.co/2Sxd4wIu2j 3 months ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
This Week’s Top Ten
- "His Robes for Mine" by Chris Anderson and Greg Habegger
- Learning from Elisabeth Elliot
- Ploughman's Lunch Recipe by Ina Garten
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- Milk and Honey Organics Delivery - and A New Meal Plan!
- Celebrating Freedom through Photography
- Weekly Meal Plan and Recipe Ideas
- Weekly Basket and Meal Plan for June 9-15
- One Month at a Time: March Food & Fitness Goals
- Book Review: Food, Fitness, and Faith For Women