I was on WebMD.com and found this link. It has cool games that teach kids about healthy living! I immediately sent it to my sister and sister-in-laws that have small children. So cool! There’s also a “Parents” section and separate sites for elementary age kids as well as teens! Enjoy!
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- To Know Him & To Make Him Known myjourneytolean.com/2017/01/22/to-… 1 month ago
- Kale, Pomegranate, and Caramelized Parsnip Salad Recipe by PBS Food myjourneytolean.com/2017/01/21/kal… https://t.co/mpuE3BNirc 1 month ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
This Week’s Top Ten
- "His Robes for Mine" by Chris Anderson and Greg Habegger
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- Book Review: Humble Roots - How Humility Grounds and Nourishes Your Soul by Hannah Anderson
- A New Approach: MyPyramid.Gov
- Recipe Ideas
- Recipe: Chocolate Beet Cupcakes from Simple Bites
- Theme: God's Faithfulness
- Biblical Fitness: Practical Tips, Common Pitfalls, and Scriptural Principles
- Ploughman's Lunch Recipe by Ina Garten
- Weekly Basket and Meal Plan for June 9-15