I was on WebMD.com and found this link. It has cool games that teach kids about healthy living! I immediately sent it to my sister and sister-in-laws that have small children. So cool! There’s also a “Parents” section and separate sites for elementary age kids as well as teens! Enjoy!
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- Galatians Bible Study: 3 Week Plan myjourneytolean.com/2016/08/01/gal… https://t.co/YsL16tZuho 1 month ago
- Book Review: Bread & Wine, A Love Letter to Life around the Table with Recipes myjourneytolean.com/2016/05/08/boo… https://t.co/2Sxd4wIu2j 4 months ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
This Week’s Top Ten
- Weekly Recipes and Meal Plan
- The Commercial Break Routine: AKA, The Couch Potato Routine
- "His Robes for Mine" by Chris Anderson and Greg Habegger
- My Bio: The Journey Begins
- Burlap, Buttons, and Teddy Bears: A Baby Shower
- What to Do with Leftover Black Beans...
- A Glimpse into Teaching Second Grade Sunday School
- Recipe: Homemade Hummus
- Weekly Recipe Ideas and Meal Plan
- The China Study Diet...Day 5