Thinly slice 4 small organic red potatoes, 2 organic purple yams, and 1-2 organic sweet potatoes. Line in a greased baking dish. Drizzle with organic olive oil and season with seasoned salt, freshly ground black pepper and freshly chopped parsley and organic garlic. Bake at 350F for 30 minutes, then increase temperature to 425F and continue roasting for 15-30 more minutes.
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- To Know Him & To Make Him Known myjourneytolean.com/2017/01/22/to-… 19 hours ago
- Kale, Pomegranate, and Caramelized Parsnip Salad Recipe by PBS Food myjourneytolean.com/2017/01/21/kal… https://t.co/mpuE3BNirc 1 day ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
This Week’s Top Ten
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- To Know Him & To Make Him Known
- Book Review: Food, Fitness, and Faith For Women
- Weekly Recipes and Meal Plan
- Thy Will Be Done, Lord!
- Kale, Pomegranate, and Caramelized Parsnip Salad Recipe by PBS Food
- My Bio: The Journey Begins
- "His Robes for Mine" by Chris Anderson and Greg Habegger
- Weekly Recipe Ideas and Meal Plan
- Get a Star-Quality Midriff