Thinly slice 4 small organic red potatoes, 2 organic purple yams, and 1-2 organic sweet potatoes. Line in a greased baking dish. Drizzle with organic olive oil and season with seasoned salt, freshly ground black pepper and freshly chopped parsley and organic garlic. Bake at 350F for 30 minutes, then increase temperature to 425F and continue roasting for 15-30 more minutes.
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- Love getting pictures from customers of how and where they hang… instagram.com/p/BeGEeN3A-hzu… 4 months ago
- A beautiful set for a client who plans to hang them side by side… instagram.com/p/BcbEGiug8PG2… 5 months ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
This Week’s Top Ten
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- Get a Star-Quality Midriff
- Weekly Recipes and Meal Plan
- This Week's Meal Plan
- Book Review: Food, Fitness, and Faith For Women
- My "March Madness Mama" Goals
- Biblical Fitness: Practical Tips, Common Pitfalls, and Scriptural Principles
- Campfire Lunches - Fun Idea For Kids
- "His Robes for Mine" by Chris Anderson and Greg Habegger
- Design Project: Dining Room Converted To Reading Room