Thinly slice 4 small organic red potatoes, 2 organic purple yams, and 1-2 organic sweet potatoes. Line in a greased baking dish. Drizzle with organic olive oil and season with seasoned salt, freshly ground black pepper and freshly chopped parsley and organic garlic. Bake at 350F for 30 minutes, then increase temperature to 425F and continue roasting for 15-30 more minutes.
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
This Week’s Top Ten
- Recipe: DIY All-Natural Deodorant
- DIY Lavender and Honeysuckle Laundry Detergent
- Weekly Recipe Ideas and Meal Plan
- My Bio: The Journey Begins
- Boost Your Brain: Boost Your Body, by Daniel G. Amen, M.D. (Mar. 15, 2010)
- A New Approach: MyPyramid.Gov
- Learning from Elisabeth Elliot
- "His Robes for Mine" by Chris Anderson and Greg Habegger
- Ploughman's Lunch Recipe by Ina Garten