This was a few weeks ago, but it was too delicious of a meal not to share. Note: we did not eat everything here; it was more of a taste testing. We love creating elaborate cuisines as a double date.
- Caesar Chicken Breast with Ina Garten’s Homemade Caesar Dressing (a little too much lemon for chicken, but very good)
- Grilled Steak with Sauteed Mushrooms
- Lobster Mac ‘n’ Cheese (we had tons leftover)
- Sauteed Beets and Shredded Carrots (The carrots were leftover from the cupcakes, and we had to use them somehow! It was a nice addition.)
- Fresh Green Beans with Vinaigrette and Feta
- Food & Wine’s Carrot Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting