Well, we had a few things left over from this last week’s produce basket, so here’s what happened: salad with mango salsa and strawberries for me; salad, sliced strawberries, and cheesy cauliflower for Bryan; harvest grains cooked in leftover turkey broth and eggs for both of us. Yum!
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- New Beginnings… myjourneytolean.com/2017/04/16/new… https://t.co/PPjGFU4m0U 3 months ago
- Allegory of Herbert’s “Love (III)” myjourneytolean.com/2017/03/18/all… 4 months ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
This Week’s Top Ten
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- "His Robes for Mine" by Chris Anderson and Greg Habegger
- Campfire Lunches - Fun Idea For Kids
- Free eBook from Leo Babauta of Zen Habits
- Get a Star-Quality Midriff
- My Bio: The Journey Begins
- II Peter 1: "Spiritual Vitamins and Minerals"
- Weekly Recipes and Meal Plan
- Becoming a Runner...
- Fit Test and Beginner Workout