Well, we had a few things left over from this last week’s produce basket, so here’s what happened: salad with mango salsa and strawberries for me; salad, sliced strawberries, and cheesy cauliflower for Bryan; harvest grains cooked in leftover turkey broth and eggs for both of us. Yum!
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- Love getting pictures from customers of how and where they hang… instagram.com/p/BeGEeN3A-hzu… 2 years ago
- A beautiful set for a client who plans to hang them side by side… instagram.com/p/BcbEGiug8PG2… 2 years ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
This Week’s Top Ten
- Lean Packing
- Rejoice in the Lord by Ron Hamilton
- Weekly Recipe Ideas and Meal Plan
- Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free Month of June!
- Get a Star-Quality Midriff
- Book Review: Michael Pollan's "In Defense of Food: An Eater's Manifesto"
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- Weekly Basket and Meal Plan: June 16-22
- Children's Ministry: Let's Talk Vision