Our friends, Greg and Catherine, joined us for dinner on Friday night. Catherine focuses on a raw vegan diet as much as possible, so we wanted to have a fun spread. They did, however, provide some venison that had been given to them. Everything was delicious and very simple. Greg and Catherine arrived around 2:30 in the afternoon. We prepped the Raw Pumpkin Pie and began the meat marinade while we caught up and enjoyed each others’ company. We ate around 5 and finished with a great board game. It was so much fun to cook as couples and try new things.
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- New Beginnings… myjourneytolean.com/2017/04/16/new… https://t.co/PPjGFU4m0U 1 month ago
- Allegory of Herbert’s “Love (III)” myjourneytolean.com/2017/03/18/all… 2 months ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
This Week’s Top Ten
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- "His Robes for Mine" by Chris Anderson and Greg Habegger
- Rejoice in the Lord by Ron Hamilton
- "How Sweet and Awful is the Place" by Isaac Watts
- Book Review: Francis Chan's Crazy Love: Overwhelmed by a Relentless God
- "Award Winning" Chili Con Carne
- Weekly Recipes and Meal Plan
- Happy New Year - 2012 Resolutions and Retrospection on 2011 Goals
- Weekly Recipe Ideas and Meal Plan
- Campfire Lunches - Fun Idea For Kids