Our friends, Greg and Catherine, joined us for dinner on Friday night. Catherine focuses on a raw vegan diet as much as possible, so we wanted to have a fun spread. They did, however, provide some venison that had been given to them. Everything was delicious and very simple. Greg and Catherine arrived around 2:30 in the afternoon. We prepped the Raw Pumpkin Pie and began the meat marinade while we caught up and enjoyed each others’ company. We ate around 5 and finished with a great board game. It was so much fun to cook as couples and try new things.
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- Galatians Bible Study: 3 Week Plan myjourneytolean.com/2016/08/01/gal… https://t.co/YsL16tZuho 2 months ago
- Book Review: Bread & Wine, A Love Letter to Life around the Table with Recipes myjourneytolean.com/2016/05/08/boo… https://t.co/2Sxd4wIu2j 4 months ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
This Week’s Top Ten
- "Award Winning" Chili Con Carne
- Celebrating September Holidays with Organic Apples & Honey!
- My Bio: The Journey Begins
- DIY Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Galatians Bible Study: 3 Week Plan
- A Few of My Favorite Things...from Indie Craft Parade
- Learning from Elisabeth Elliot
- Book Review: Food, Fitness, and Faith For Women
- Unshakable Moms--Just Be Held