Our friends, Greg and Catherine, joined us for dinner on Friday night. Catherine focuses on a raw vegan diet as much as possible, so we wanted to have a fun spread. They did, however, provide some venison that had been given to them. Everything was delicious and very simple. Greg and Catherine arrived around 2:30 in the afternoon. We prepped the Raw Pumpkin Pie and began the meat marinade while we caught up and enjoyed each others’ company. We ate around 5 and finished with a great board game. It was so much fun to cook as couples and try new things.
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- Love getting pictures from customers of how and where they hang… instagram.com/p/BeGEeN3A-hzu… 4 months ago
- A beautiful set for a client who plans to hang them side by side… instagram.com/p/BcbEGiug8PG2… 5 months ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
This Week’s Top Ten
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- Get a Star-Quality Midriff
- Weekly Recipes and Meal Plan
- This Week's Meal Plan
- Book Review: Food, Fitness, and Faith For Women
- My "March Madness Mama" Goals
- Biblical Fitness: Practical Tips, Common Pitfalls, and Scriptural Principles
- Campfire Lunches - Fun Idea For Kids
- "His Robes for Mine" by Chris Anderson and Greg Habegger
- Design Project: Dining Room Converted To Reading Room