This past weekend, we tried out the new Brown Rice Bar for one of our dinners. See the spread here. There was a good bit of leftover veggies, so I decided to toss them in a Sundried Tomato Wrap with some kalamata olives, Green Garlic dressing, and goat cheese. Yum!
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- Love getting pictures from customers of how and where they hang… instagram.com/p/BeGEeN3A-hzu… 4 months ago
- A beautiful set for a client who plans to hang them side by side… instagram.com/p/BcbEGiug8PG2… 5 months ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
This Week’s Top Ten
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- Campfire Lunches - Fun Idea For Kids
- Rejoice in the Lord by Ron Hamilton
- A Glimpse into Teaching Second Grade Sunday School
- "How Sweet and Awful is the Place" by Isaac Watts
- Unshakable Moms--Just Be Held
- Get a Star-Quality Midriff
- Biblical Fitness: Practical Tips, Common Pitfalls, and Scriptural Principles
- This Week's Meal Plan
- "His Robes for Mine" by Chris Anderson and Greg Habegger