My friend Catherine and her husband Greg were coming over for dinner Saturday night. She eats a mainly raw vegan diet, so I wanted to make a special treat that neither of us had tried before: Raw Pumpkin Pie. We followed the recipe by Veronica Bosgraaf in the Gluten-Free e-Cookbook I posted a link to a while back, and it turned out surprisingly well! I couldn’t believe how much the filling looked like a traditional pumpkin pie. I brought an extra slice to my friend Lonnette at work, and she raved about it on Facebook, asking for the recipe. So, here you go…
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- Love getting pictures from customers of how and where they hang… instagram.com/p/BeGEeN3A-hzu… 8 months ago
- A beautiful set for a client who plans to hang them side by side… instagram.com/p/BcbEGiug8PG2… 9 months ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
This Week’s Top Ten
- "His Robes for Mine" by Chris Anderson and Greg Habegger
- A New Approach: MyPyramid.Gov
- Ploughman's Lunch Recipe by Ina Garten
- Weekly Recipe Ideas and Meal Plan
- A Few of My Favorite Things...from Indie Craft Parade
- Theme: God's Faithfulness
- Recipe: Blueberry Salsa from Southern Living
- Milk and Honey Organics Delivery - and A New Meal Plan!
- Campfire Lunches - Fun Idea For Kids
- Weekly Recipes and Meal Plan