My friend Catherine and her husband Greg were coming over for dinner Saturday night. She eats a mainly raw vegan diet, so I wanted to make a special treat that neither of us had tried before: Raw Pumpkin Pie. We followed the recipe by Veronica Bosgraaf in the Gluten-Free e-Cookbook I posted a link to a while back, and it turned out surprisingly well! I couldn’t believe how much the filling looked like a traditional pumpkin pie. I brought an extra slice to my friend Lonnette at work, and she raved about it on Facebook, asking for the recipe. So, here you go…
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- To Know Him & To Make Him Known myjourneytolean.com/2017/01/22/to-… 1 month ago
- Kale, Pomegranate, and Caramelized Parsnip Salad Recipe by PBS Food myjourneytolean.com/2017/01/21/kal… https://t.co/mpuE3BNirc 1 month ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
This Week’s Top Ten
- "His Robes for Mine" by Chris Anderson and Greg Habegger
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- Who's In Control of What?
- My Bio: The Journey Begins
- Book Review: Food, Fitness, and Faith For Women
- Rejoice in the Lord by Ron Hamilton
- Book Review: The Non-Runner's Marathon Guide for Women by Dawn Dais
- Health: A Biblical Perspective
- "Award Winning" Chili Con Carne