My friend Catherine and her husband Greg were coming over for dinner Saturday night. She eats a mainly raw vegan diet, so I wanted to make a special treat that neither of us had tried before: Raw Pumpkin Pie. We followed the recipe by Veronica Bosgraaf in the Gluten-Free e-Cookbook I posted a link to a while back, and it turned out surprisingly well! I couldn’t believe how much the filling looked like a traditional pumpkin pie. I brought an extra slice to my friend Lonnette at work, and she raved about it on Facebook, asking for the recipe. So, here you go…
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- New Beginnings… myjourneytolean.com/2017/04/16/new… https://t.co/PPjGFU4m0U 1 week ago
- Allegory of Herbert’s “Love (III)” myjourneytolean.com/2017/03/18/all… 1 month ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
This Week’s Top Ten
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- "His Robes for Mine" by Chris Anderson and Greg Habegger
- Weekly Recipes and Meal Plan
- Guest Post: How I Defeated the Baby Bulge Blues by Holly Lane
- Rejoice in the Lord by Ron Hamilton
- Book Review: Food, Fitness, and Faith For Women
- This Week's Meal Plan
- An Easter Greeting to Every Child Who Loves "Alice" by Lewis Carroll
- Contentment and True Beauty
- Book Review: Michael Pollan's "In Defense of Food: An Eater's Manifesto"