My friend Catherine and her husband Greg were coming over for dinner Saturday night. She eats a mainly raw vegan diet, so I wanted to make a special treat that neither of us had tried before: Raw Pumpkin Pie. We followed the recipe by Veronica Bosgraaf in the Gluten-Free e-Cookbook I posted a link to a while back, and it turned out surprisingly well! I couldn’t believe how much the filling looked like a traditional pumpkin pie. I brought an extra slice to my friend Lonnette at work, and she raved about it on Facebook, asking for the recipe. So, here you go…
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- Book Review: Bread & Wine, A Love Letter to Life around the Table with Recipes myjourneytolean.com/2016/05/08/boo… https://t.co/2Sxd4wIu2j 2 months ago
- It Cooks While I Sleep… myjourneytolean.com/2016/04/12/it-… https://t.co/7v0gOMnLyB 3 months ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
This Week’s Top Ten
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- My Bio: The Journey Begins
- "His Robes for Mine" by Chris Anderson and Greg Habegger
- Hosting a Baby Shower for My Cousin Valerie
- Weekly Recipe Ideas and Meal Plan for November 4-11
- Weekly Recipes and Meal Plan
- Weekly Recipe Ideas and Meal Plan via PepperPlate.com
- Homemade Pumpkin Puree and Half-Pint Pumpkin Pie
- It's Finally Here! Organic Produce Delivered to My Kitchen!
- "Award Winning" Chili Con Carne