My friend Catherine and her husband Greg were coming over for dinner Saturday night. She eats a mainly raw vegan diet, so I wanted to make a special treat that neither of us had tried before: Raw Pumpkin Pie. We followed the recipe by Veronica Bosgraaf in the Gluten-Free e-Cookbook I posted a link to a while back, and it turned out surprisingly well! I couldn’t believe how much the filling looked like a traditional pumpkin pie. I brought an extra slice to my friend Lonnette at work, and she raved about it on Facebook, asking for the recipe. So, here you go…
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- Love getting pictures from customers of how and where they hang… instagram.com/p/BeGEeN3A-hzu… 6 months ago
- A beautiful set for a client who plans to hang them side by side… instagram.com/p/BcbEGiug8PG2… 7 months ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
This Week’s Top Ten
- This Week's Meal Plan
- Free eBook from Leo Babauta of Zen Habits
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- Recipe: Blueberry Salsa from Southern Living
- "His Robes for Mine" by Chris Anderson and Greg Habegger
- Happy Administrative Professionals Day!
- Guess What I Did?! I Taught My Grandmother to Use the Internet!
- Rejoice in the Lord by Ron Hamilton
- Book Review: Food, Fitness, and Faith For Women
- Exciting News!!