One of my dear friends got married today. It was around 80 degrees, which is a little high for October, but it was perfect. The wedding was at their church and they hosted a picnic reception outdoors in the shade. It was beautiful! Congratulations to Philip and Sarah! I wish you both the best!
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- New morning mercies! When one of your best friends "happens" to be… instagram.com/p/BYMCs8Cg-wQh… 1 month ago
- Children’s Ministry: Let’s Talk Vision myjourneytolean.com/2017/08/23/chi… https://t.co/AQgrITjT48 1 month ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
This Week’s Top Ten
- "His Robes for Mine" by Chris Anderson and Greg Habegger
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- Rejoice in the Lord by Ron Hamilton
- Top 10 New Mom Resources
- This Week's Meal Plan
- My Bio: The Journey Begins
- Book Review: Food, Fitness, and Faith For Women
- Theme: God's Faithfulness
- Weekly Recipes and Meal Plan
- Allegory of Herbert's "Love (III)"