One of my dear friends got married today. It was around 80 degrees, which is a little high for October, but it was perfect. The wedding was at their church and they hosted a picnic reception outdoors in the shade. It was beautiful! Congratulations to Philip and Sarah! I wish you both the best!
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- Love getting pictures from customers of how and where they hang… instagram.com/p/BeGEeN3A-hzu… 5 days ago
- A beautiful set for a client who plans to hang them side by side… instagram.com/p/BcbEGiug8PG2… 1 month ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
This Week’s Top Ten
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- Weekly Recipe Ideas and Meal Plan
- Weekly Meal Plan for Two
- Weekly Basket and Meal Plan for June 9-15
- This Week's Meal Plan
- "His Robes for Mine" by Chris Anderson and Greg Habegger
- Another Fun Double Date Night In
- Recipe: Organic Veggie Omelet
- Recipe: Carnitas with Black Beans and Cilantro Lime Rice
- Get a Star-Quality Midriff