One of my dear friends got married today. It was around 80 degrees, which is a little high for October, but it was perfect. The wedding was at their church and they hosted a picnic reception outdoors in the shade. It was beautiful! Congratulations to Philip and Sarah! I wish you both the best!
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- New Beginnings… myjourneytolean.com/2017/04/16/new… https://t.co/PPjGFU4m0U 2 months ago
- Allegory of Herbert’s “Love (III)” myjourneytolean.com/2017/03/18/all… 3 months ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
This Week’s Top Ten
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- "His Robes for Mine" by Chris Anderson and Greg Habegger
- "How Sweet and Awful is the Place" by Isaac Watts
- It's Finally Here! Organic Produce Delivered to My Kitchen!
- Weekly Recipe Ideas and Meal Plan
- Weekly Basket and Meal Plan for June 9-15
- Book Review: Bittersweet, by Shauna Niequist
- Hosting a Baby Shower for My Cousin Valerie
- Boost Your Brain: Boost Your Body, by Daniel G. Amen, M.D. (Mar. 15, 2010)