Check out this interview of a couple (Logan Smith and Tammy Strobel) who sold their house, cars, and TV to live a simple, debt-free life. Follow Tammy on her blog at www.rowdykittens.com. I’m not saying we’ll go this far (I’d have to research the Peak Oil thing), but I admire them and their journey.
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- Galatians Bible Study: 3 Week Plan myjourneytolean.com/2016/08/01/gal… https://t.co/YsL16tZuho 1 month ago
- Book Review: Bread & Wine, A Love Letter to Life around the Table with Recipes myjourneytolean.com/2016/05/08/boo… https://t.co/2Sxd4wIu2j 4 months ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
This Week’s Top Ten
- "His Robes for Mine" by Chris Anderson and Greg Habegger
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- Weekly Recipe Ideas and Meal Plan
- Book Review: Food, Fitness, and Faith For Women
- Happy Administrative Professionals Day!
- A Glimpse into Teaching Second Grade Sunday School
- Weekly Basket and Meal Plan for June 9-15
- Book Review: Francis Chan's Crazy Love: Overwhelmed by a Relentless God
- The Noisy Rabbit Produce Pick-Up in Greenville, SC
- Weekly Meal Plan for Two