Check out this interview of a couple (Logan Smith and Tammy Strobel) who sold their house, cars, and TV to live a simple, debt-free life. Follow Tammy on her blog at www.rowdykittens.com. I’m not saying we’ll go this far (I’d have to research the Peak Oil thing), but I admire them and their journey.
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- Love getting pictures from customers of how and where they hang… instagram.com/p/BeGEeN3A-hzu… 1 month ago
- A beautiful set for a client who plans to hang them side by side… instagram.com/p/BcbEGiug8PG2… 2 months ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
This Week’s Top Ten
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- Rejoice in the Lord by Ron Hamilton
- Weekly Recipe Ideas and Meal Plan
- Q & A with Melissa...and a great tip for helping kids eat their fruits & veggies!
- Recipe: Organic Veggie Omelet
- Journey Journal: Days 61-64
- "His Robes for Mine" by Chris Anderson and Greg Habegger
- Weekly Meal Plan and Recipe Ideas
- Journey Journal: Day 24
- Produce Spotlight: Champagne Grapes