Check out this interview of a couple (Logan Smith and Tammy Strobel) who sold their house, cars, and TV to live a simple, debt-free life. Follow Tammy on her blog at www.rowdykittens.com. I’m not saying we’ll go this far (I’d have to research the Peak Oil thing), but I admire them and their journey.
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- New Beginnings… myjourneytolean.com/2017/04/16/new… https://t.co/PPjGFU4m0U 1 week ago
- Allegory of Herbert’s “Love (III)” myjourneytolean.com/2017/03/18/all… 1 month ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
This Week’s Top Ten
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- "His Robes for Mine" by Chris Anderson and Greg Habegger
- Weekly Recipes and Meal Plan
- Guest Post: How I Defeated the Baby Bulge Blues by Holly Lane
- Rejoice in the Lord by Ron Hamilton
- Book Review: Food, Fitness, and Faith For Women
- This Week's Meal Plan
- An Easter Greeting to Every Child Who Loves "Alice" by Lewis Carroll
- Contentment and True Beauty
- Book Review: Michael Pollan's "In Defense of Food: An Eater's Manifesto"