Check this video out for a quick way to spice up your wardrobe with simple items you might just have lying around the house.
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- To Know Him & To Make Him Known myjourneytolean.com/2017/01/22/to-… 19 hours ago
- Kale, Pomegranate, and Caramelized Parsnip Salad Recipe by PBS Food myjourneytolean.com/2017/01/21/kal… https://t.co/mpuE3BNirc 1 day ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
This Week’s Top Ten
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- To Know Him & To Make Him Known
- Book Review: Food, Fitness, and Faith For Women
- Weekly Recipes and Meal Plan
- Thy Will Be Done, Lord!
- Kale, Pomegranate, and Caramelized Parsnip Salad Recipe by PBS Food
- My Bio: The Journey Begins
- "His Robes for Mine" by Chris Anderson and Greg Habegger
- Weekly Recipe Ideas and Meal Plan
- Get a Star-Quality Midriff