Check this video out for a quick way to spice up your wardrobe with simple items you might just have lying around the house.
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- Love getting pictures from customers of how and where they hang… instagram.com/p/BeGEeN3A-hzu… 2 years ago
- A beautiful set for a client who plans to hang them side by side… instagram.com/p/BcbEGiug8PG2… 2 years ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
This Week’s Top Ten
- Rejoice in the Lord by Ron Hamilton
- Weekly Recipe Ideas and Meal Plan for November 4-11
- Weekly Recipe Ideas and Meal Plan
- Are Your Trials "Mercies in Disguise"?
- Recipe: Roasted Parmesan Parsnips from Sprouted Kitchen
- "His Robes for Mine" by Chris Anderson and Greg Habegger
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- Lean Packing
- Book Review: Michael Pollan's "In Defense of Food: An Eater's Manifesto"
- Homemade Pumpkin Puree and Half-Pint Pumpkin Pie