Greenville is a rapidly growing artist community. If you love beautifully hand crafted items from jewelry to clothing to artisan breads, stop by this free event hosted by the local artist community! And they’re announcing prize drawing winners at 8:30pm on Friday (must be present to win)! Support your local arts by coming out and enjoying this family friendly event! Several of my friends have booths. I wanted to participate with my jewelry, but I didn’t sign up due to time constraints with PT school. There’s always next year! I predict this will be a first annual fabulous event! See you at the ICP!
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- New morning mercies! When one of your best friends "happens" to be… instagram.com/p/BYMCs8Cg-wQh… 2 months ago
- Children’s Ministry: Let’s Talk Vision myjourneytolean.com/2017/08/23/chi… https://t.co/AQgrITjT48 2 months ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
This Week’s Top Ten
- "His Robes for Mine" by Chris Anderson and Greg Habegger
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- Free eBook from Leo Babauta of Zen Habits
- A New Approach: MyPyramid.Gov
- Weekly Meal Plan for Two
- Book Review: Food, Fitness, and Faith For Women
- Weekly Recipe Ideas and Meal Plan
- Weekly Recipe Ideas and Meal Plan for November 4-11
- Memorial Day Weekend Basket and Weekly Meal Plan!
- Recipe Ideas