Greenville is a rapidly growing artist community. If you love beautifully hand crafted items from jewelry to clothing to artisan breads, stop by this free event hosted by the local artist community! And they’re announcing prize drawing winners at 8:30pm on Friday (must be present to win)! Support your local arts by coming out and enjoying this family friendly event! Several of my friends have booths. I wanted to participate with my jewelry, but I didn’t sign up due to time constraints with PT school. There’s always next year! I predict this will be a first annual fabulous event! See you at the ICP!
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- Love getting pictures from customers of how and where they hang… instagram.com/p/BeGEeN3A-hzu… 1 month ago
- A beautiful set for a client who plans to hang them side by side… instagram.com/p/BcbEGiug8PG2… 2 months ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
This Week’s Top Ten
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- Weekly Recipe Ideas and Meal Plan
- Journey Journal: Days 61-64
- "His Robes for Mine" by Chris Anderson and Greg Habegger
- Recipe Ideas
- Get a Star-Quality Midriff
- Journey Journal: Days 30-32
- A New Approach: MyPyramid.Gov
- Free eBook from Leo Babauta of Zen Habits
- Journey Journal: Days 149-151