Greenville is a rapidly growing artist community. If you love beautifully hand crafted items from jewelry to clothing to artisan breads, stop by this free event hosted by the local artist community! And they’re announcing prize drawing winners at 8:30pm on Friday (must be present to win)! Support your local arts by coming out and enjoying this family friendly event! Several of my friends have booths. I wanted to participate with my jewelry, but I didn’t sign up due to time constraints with PT school. There’s always next year! I predict this will be a first annual fabulous event! See you at the ICP!
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
This Week’s Top Ten
- Recipe: DIY All-Natural Deodorant
- DIY Lavender and Honeysuckle Laundry Detergent
- Weekly Recipe Ideas and Meal Plan
- My Bio: The Journey Begins
- Boost Your Brain: Boost Your Body, by Daniel G. Amen, M.D. (Mar. 15, 2010)
- A New Approach: MyPyramid.Gov
- Learning from Elisabeth Elliot
- "His Robes for Mine" by Chris Anderson and Greg Habegger
- Ploughman's Lunch Recipe by Ina Garten