I recently became a member of the newly founded “Healthy Living Blogs!” It’s a site that launched earlier this month and is growing in leaps and bounds every day! You can search for blogs by name (A-Z) or by location (city, state)! It’s a great way to get to know fellow bloggers in your area and participate in forums on health topics. Current trending topic: What does health mean to you?
If you write a healthy living blog (HLB), you can become a member by simply sending an email with the following information to email@example.com.
- Email subject line: MEMBERS
- Your name (use the name you prefer to go by: first name, first and last, or internet handle)
- Your blog name and URL
- Your twitter username, if you have it (hlb’s is @bloghealthy)
- Your location (optional; you can still be included in the a-z listing)
- Any specific labels (i.e. vegan, gluten-free, weight loss, running, etc.)