Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- Galatians Bible Study: 3 Week Plan myjourneytolean.com/2016/08/01/gal… https://t.co/YsL16tZuho 3 weeks ago
- Book Review: Bread & Wine, A Love Letter to Life around the Table with Recipes myjourneytolean.com/2016/05/08/boo… https://t.co/2Sxd4wIu2j 3 months ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
This Week’s Top Ten
- "His Robes for Mine" by Chris Anderson and Greg Habegger
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- Recipe: Organic Veggie Omelet
- Whole Wheat Mushroom Apple Smoked Gouda Pierogies from Simply Life Blog
- Learning from Elisabeth Elliot
- Recipe: Carnitas with Black Beans and Cilantro Lime Rice
- History Lesson: The Story Behind "Keep Calm and Carry On"
- Notes from Katie Wuthrich Gerdt: Reflections on God, Beauty, Etc.
- Campfire Lunches - Fun Idea For Kids
- Happy as a June Bug on a Summer Day with our Basket and Weekly Meal Plan!