Problem: I had some fruit that was on its last leg and I needed a way to use it before it expired. I hate throwing fresh produce away!
Goal: Make an all-natural crockpot cobbler recipe with no added sugar that still tastes great.
- 1 large organic mango (peel and discard pit)
- 4 organic peaches (discard pit)
- 6 small organic apples (peel and discard core)
- 3 c. (1 box) Earthfare Organic Vanilla Cranberry Granola
- 4 Tbsp. organic Almond Butter
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
Instructions: Spray or lightly butter crockpot. Peel and chop fruit and add to crockpot. Mix in granola. Top with almond butter and sprinkle with cinnamon. Cover crockpot and cook on low for 8 hours.
Success! This was really yummy! Great for dessert or breakfast! I might try using regular butter instead of almond butter next time, but I actually ran out of butter and didn’t have a chance to go to the store, so we went with the next best thing.