In April, my husband Bryan and his best friend Joshua took a road trip to NYC over a weekend (No Girls Allowed!). I can’t wait to go to NYC with him next time! Anyway, they came back with these gorgeous pictures! Thought you’d enjoy them. If you like these, my husband’s photography website is www.shadowlight.smugmug.com. We love capturing special moments for people, so please call us if you have one coming up. Happy Independence Day!
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- New morning mercies! When one of your best friends "happens" to be… instagram.com/p/BYMCs8Cg-wQh… 1 month ago
- Children’s Ministry: Let’s Talk Vision myjourneytolean.com/2017/08/23/chi… https://t.co/AQgrITjT48 1 month ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
This Week’s Top Ten
- "His Robes for Mine" by Chris Anderson and Greg Habegger
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- Rejoice in the Lord by Ron Hamilton
- Top 10 New Mom Resources
- Book Review: Food, Fitness, and Faith For Women
- This Week's Meal Plan
- My Bio: The Journey Begins
- Theme: God's Faithfulness
- Weekly Recipes and Meal Plan
- Recipe Ideas