In April, my husband Bryan and his best friend Joshua took a road trip to NYC over a weekend (No Girls Allowed!). I can’t wait to go to NYC with him next time! Anyway, they came back with these gorgeous pictures! Thought you’d enjoy them. If you like these, my husband’s photography website is www.shadowlight.smugmug.com. We love capturing special moments for people, so please call us if you have one coming up. Happy Independence Day!
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- New Beginnings… myjourneytolean.com/2017/04/16/new… https://t.co/PPjGFU4m0U 1 month ago
- Allegory of Herbert’s “Love (III)” myjourneytolean.com/2017/03/18/all… 2 months ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
This Week’s Top Ten
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- Get a Star-Quality Midriff
- Campfire Lunches - Fun Idea For Kids
- "His Robes for Mine" by Chris Anderson and Greg Habegger
- Book Review: Michael Pollan's "In Defense of Food: An Eater's Manifesto"
- Essence of Elegance: Cream and Purple Wedding Flowers
- Recipe Ideas
- "Love to the Uttermost: Devotional Readings for Holy Week" from John Piper
- Recipe: Kale Salad with Bacon, Cranberries, and Goat Cheese by Melissa McKinnon
- Book Review: The Pastor's Wife by Gloria Furman