Prep Time: 15 minutes
- 3 cups fresh blueberries (2 cups fresh blueberries, coarsely chopped; 1 cup whole fresh blueberries)
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 jalapeño peppers, seeded and minced (I used 2 Tbsp. of the diced jalapenos from a jar!)
- 1/3 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt (I also added about a tsp. of sugar to sweeten it up a bit)
Toss together coarsely chopped fresh blueberries, whole fresh blueberries, fresh lemon juice, chopped fresh cilantro, seeded and minced jalapeño peppers, diced red bell pepper, and kosher salt in a large bowl. Serve immediately, or cover and chill 8 hours.