Not much time tonight, since I have a Nutrition Test to take tonight by midnight, so I came home, chopped up some potatoes, drizzled them with olive oil and sprinkled them with seasoned salt, and threw them in the oven at 450F for 45 minutes. When I pulled them out, I steamed the broccoli quickly and grabbed a chunk of cheese. Yum! And I got some studying in while it baked!
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- Love getting pictures from customers of how and where they hang… instagram.com/p/BeGEeN3A-hzu… 10 months ago
- A beautiful set for a client who plans to hang them side by side… instagram.com/p/BcbEGiug8PG2… 1 year ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
This Week’s Top Ten
- Health: A Biblical Perspective
- Happy Administrative Professionals Day!
- Campfire Lunches - Fun Idea For Kids
- Weekly Recipe Ideas and Meal Plan
- Weekly Recipe Ideas and Meal Plan for November 4-11
- Boost Your Brain: Boost Your Body, by Daniel G. Amen, M.D. (Mar. 15, 2010)
- II Peter 1: "Spiritual Vitamins and Minerals"
- Fourth of July Weekend: We Are Family!