Not much time tonight, since I have a Nutrition Test to take tonight by midnight, so I came home, chopped up some potatoes, drizzled them with olive oil and sprinkled them with seasoned salt, and threw them in the oven at 450F for 45 minutes. When I pulled them out, I steamed the broccoli quickly and grabbed a chunk of cheese. Yum! And I got some studying in while it baked!
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- New Beginnings… myjourneytolean.com/2017/04/16/new… https://t.co/PPjGFU4m0U 4 months ago
- Allegory of Herbert’s “Love (III)” myjourneytolean.com/2017/03/18/all… 5 months ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
This Week’s Top Ten
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- "His Robes for Mine" by Chris Anderson and Greg Habegger
- Learning from Elisabeth Elliot
- II Peter 1: "Spiritual Vitamins and Minerals"
- Get a Star-Quality Midriff
- Book Review: Food, Fitness, and Faith For Women
- The Party Dress Magazine and Blog
- The Empty Tomb: The Foundation of our Identity and Mission
- My Bio: The Journey Begins
- Health: A Biblical Perspective