Not much time tonight, since I have a Nutrition Test to take tonight by midnight, so I came home, chopped up some potatoes, drizzled them with olive oil and sprinkled them with seasoned salt, and threw them in the oven at 450F for 45 minutes. When I pulled them out, I steamed the broccoli quickly and grabbed a chunk of cheese. Yum! And I got some studying in while it baked!
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- Love getting pictures from customers of how and where they hang… instagram.com/p/BeGEeN3A-hzu… 8 months ago
- A beautiful set for a client who plans to hang them side by side… instagram.com/p/BcbEGiug8PG2… 9 months ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
This Week’s Top Ten
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- Book Review: The Herb Book, A Complete Guide to Growing and Using Herbs by Jennie Harding
- Biblical Fitness: Practical Tips, Common Pitfalls, and Scriptural Principles
- A Glimpse into Teaching Second Grade Sunday School
- Book Review: Francis Chan's Crazy Love: Overwhelmed by a Relentless God
- Recipe Ideas