Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- A beautiful set for a client who plans to hang them side by side… instagram.com/p/BcbEGiug8PG2… 3 days ago
- New morning mercies! When one of your best friends "happens" to be… instagram.com/p/BYMCs8Cg-wQh… 3 months ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
This Week’s Top Ten
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- "His Robes for Mine" by Chris Anderson and Greg Habegger
- Homemade Pumpkin Puree and Half-Pint Pumpkin Pie
- Book Review: Food, Fitness, and Faith For Women
- Allegory of Herbert's "Love (III)"
- This Week's Meal Plan
- One Month at a Time: March Food & Fitness Goals
- Book Review: "Just Do Something" by Kevin DeYoung
- Health: A Biblical Perspective
- Biggest Loser 2011 Thanksgiving Dinner