Look at these adorable little potatoes. I accidentally pulled them out when I was weeding the other day, so I cooked them up with some shrimp and homemade tomato sauce (from the tomatoes I got at the market and herbs from my garden). Pretty tasty!
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- Recipe: Salted Chocolate Coconut Ganache Torte with Chocolate Cashew Crust myjourneytolean.com/2017/01/17/rec… https://t.co/F0xKCdlDyu 18 hours ago
- Book Review: Celia Garth by Gwen Bristow myjourneytolean.com/2017/01/16/boo… 1 day ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
This Week’s Top Ten
- Recipe: Salted Chocolate Coconut Ganache Torte with Chocolate Cashew Crust
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- "His Robes for Mine" by Chris Anderson and Greg Habegger
- Weekly Basket and Meal Plan for June 9-15
- Weekly Recipes and Meal Plan
- Rejoice in the Lord by Ron Hamilton
- Recipe: Steel Cut Oats
- Get a Star-Quality Midriff
- Boost Your Brain: Boost Your Body, by Daniel G. Amen, M.D. (Mar. 15, 2010)
- My Bio: The Journey Begins