Look at these adorable little potatoes. I accidentally pulled them out when I was weeding the other day, so I cooked them up with some shrimp and homemade tomato sauce (from the tomatoes I got at the market and herbs from my garden). Pretty tasty!
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- Love getting pictures from customers of how and where they hang… instagram.com/p/BeGEeN3A-hzu… 3 months ago
- A beautiful set for a client who plans to hang them side by side… instagram.com/p/BcbEGiug8PG2… 4 months ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
This Week’s Top Ten
- Happy Administrative Professionals Day!
- Campfire Lunches - Fun Idea For Kids
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- Weekly Recipe Ideas and Meal Plan for November 4-11
- This Week's Meal Plan
- "Pathway to Forgiveness" by Jim Newcomer (Matthew 18:21-35)
- Essence of Elegance: Cream and Purple Wedding Flowers
- Weekly Recipes and Meal Plan
- Weekly Recipe Ideas and Meal Plan
- Book Review: Food, Fitness, and Faith For Women