Look at these adorable little potatoes. I accidentally pulled them out when I was weeding the other day, so I cooked them up with some shrimp and homemade tomato sauce (from the tomatoes I got at the market and herbs from my garden). Pretty tasty!
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- New Beginnings… myjourneytolean.com/2017/04/16/new… https://t.co/PPjGFU4m0U 2 months ago
- Allegory of Herbert’s “Love (III)” myjourneytolean.com/2017/03/18/all… 3 months ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
This Week’s Top Ten
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- Rejoice in the Lord by Ron Hamilton
- "His Robes for Mine" by Chris Anderson and Greg Habegger
- Weekly Recipes and Meal Plan
- Celebrating Freedom through Photography
- Get a Star-Quality Midriff
- A Glimpse into Teaching Second Grade Sunday School
- Campfire Lunches - Fun Idea For Kids
- Ploughman's Lunch Recipe by Ina Garten