Look at these adorable little potatoes. I accidentally pulled them out when I was weeding the other day, so I cooked them up with some shrimp and homemade tomato sauce (from the tomatoes I got at the market and herbs from my garden). Pretty tasty!
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- Allegory of Herbert’s “Love (III)” myjourneytolean.com/2017/03/18/all… 6 days ago
- Book Review and Deal: Conscience by Andrew D. Naselli and JD Crowley myjourneytolean.com/2017/03/13/boo… 1 week ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
This Week’s Top Ten
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- "His Robes for Mine" by Chris Anderson and Greg Habegger
- My Bio: The Journey Begins
- Weekly Recipe Ideas and Meal Plan for November 4-11
- Weekly Recipe Ideas and Meal Plan
- Book Review: Food, Fitness, and Faith For Women
- Celebrating Freedom through Photography
- Weekly Recipes and Meal Plan
- Active Metabolic Rate - How Many Calories Do We Need? (Feb. 18, 2010)
- Recipe: Organic Veggie Omelet