Look at these adorable little potatoes. I accidentally pulled them out when I was weeding the other day, so I cooked them up with some shrimp and homemade tomato sauce (from the tomatoes I got at the market and herbs from my garden). Pretty tasty!
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- Galatians Bible Study: 3 Week Plan myjourneytolean.com/2016/08/01/gal… https://t.co/YsL16tZuho 1 month ago
- Book Review: Bread & Wine, A Love Letter to Life around the Table with Recipes myjourneytolean.com/2016/05/08/boo… https://t.co/2Sxd4wIu2j 4 months ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
This Week’s Top Ten
- "His Robes for Mine" by Chris Anderson and Greg Habegger
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- Book Review: Francis Chan's Crazy Love: Overwhelmed by a Relentless God
- The Noisy Rabbit Produce Pick-Up in Greenville, SC
- Get a Star-Quality Midriff
- A Glimpse into Teaching Second Grade Sunday School
- Weekly Basket and Meal Plan for June 9-15
- "Lessons in Limitations" - Pastor Tim Chaddick, Reality LA
- Crashing After Exams!
- II Peter 1: "Spiritual Vitamins and Minerals"