These Willowtree figures remind me of my relationship with Bryan–always sharing something and casual. The girl has jeans, tee, and a ponytail, and the boy is adorable. We even sit like that when we talk. Reminds me of falling in love with him at The Wilds Christian Camp in Brevard, where we met, worked together, became friends, then best friends. So many late nights talking and getting to know each other. May we always be like that! By God’s grace we will! Thank you, Lord, for letting me marry my best friend!
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- Love getting pictures from customers of how and where they hang… instagram.com/p/BeGEeN3A-hzu… 12 months ago
- A beautiful set for a client who plans to hang them side by side… instagram.com/p/BcbEGiug8PG2… 1 year ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
This Week’s Top Ten
- Ploughman's Lunch Recipe by Ina Garten
- Weekly Recipe Ideas and Meal Plan
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- A New Approach: MyPyramid.Gov
- Rejoice in the Lord by Ron Hamilton
- Campfire Lunches - Fun Idea For Kids
- Get a Star-Quality Midriff
- Weekly Recipe Ideas and Meal Plan for November 4-11
- Burlap, Buttons, and Teddy Bears: A Baby Shower