I started with 10 minutes of yoga to warm up:
- Warrior One
- Warrior Two
- Reverse Warrior
- Plank, Pushup, Side Plank, Plank, Pushup, Side Plank, etc.
Then I did some weights (10 lbs. per side, 30 reps each):
- Alternating Dumbbell Bicep Curls
- Dumbbell Triceps Extensions
- Lateral Flys
- Front Punch Boxing with Weights
- Chair Pose with Pulsing Weights (straight arms toward the back of the room)
Then I do a short floor routine:
- Crunches (30 reps), Side Crunches (30 reps each side), Crunches (50 reps)
- Lying Abduction, Lying Adduction (30 reps each per side)
Then I got on the elliptical for 10 minutes: 2 miles at a 20 intensity.
I finished with some Straight Leg Triceps Dips (15), Decline Pushups (5, these are tough!), and Stretching. Ahh! That felt good!