This is an interesting blog. I found it as a random link suggestion under one of my blog posts, but I like what I’ve seen so far, so I thought I’d share it. He has a pdf form to create your own “healthstyle.” It’s worth trying, at least for a week. Check it out here:
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
This Week’s Top Ten
- A New Approach: MyPyramid.Gov
- Recipe: She Crab Soup
- Recipe: DIY All-Natural Deodorant
- Ploughman's Lunch Recipe by Ina Garten
- Burlap, Buttons, and Teddy Bears: A Baby Shower
- Weekly Recipe Ideas and Meal Plan
- Get a Star-Quality Midriff
- Special Services at Heritage Bible with Chris Anderson: I Am The Samaritan Woman, Part I and II
- My Bio: The Journey Begins
- Boost Your Brain: Boost Your Body, by Daniel G. Amen, M.D. (Mar. 15, 2010)