This is an interesting blog. I found it as a random link suggestion under one of my blog posts, but I like what I’ve seen so far, so I thought I’d share it. He has a pdf form to create your own “healthstyle.” It’s worth trying, at least for a week. Check it out here:
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- Love getting pictures from customers of how and where they hang… instagram.com/p/BeGEeN3A-hzu… 9 months ago
- A beautiful set for a client who plans to hang them side by side… instagram.com/p/BcbEGiug8PG2… 10 months ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
This Week’s Top Ten
- Rejoice in the Lord by Ron Hamilton
- A New Approach: MyPyramid.Gov
- Weekly Recipe Ideas and Meal Plan
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- Cheddar Basil Omelet Cups
- Campfire Lunches - Fun Idea For Kids
- Book Review and Deal: Conscience by Andrew D. Naselli and JD Crowley
- Free eBook from Leo Babauta of Zen Habits