My friend Kristin sent these pictures to me today in honor of Easter. I love the facial expressions! I don’t know where she found the pictures, but I had to share them! This would be so cute to do for an egg hunt! Extra points for eggs with smiles??
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- Galatians Bible Study: 3 Week Plan myjourneytolean.com/2016/08/01/gal… https://t.co/YsL16tZuho 2 months ago
- Book Review: Bread & Wine, A Love Letter to Life around the Table with Recipes myjourneytolean.com/2016/05/08/boo… https://t.co/2Sxd4wIu2j 5 months ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
This Week’s Top Ten
- Pumpkin Pasta Party
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- "His Robes for Mine" by Chris Anderson and Greg Habegger
- My Bio: The Journey Begins
- Recipe Ideas
- Boost Your Brain: Boost Your Body, by Daniel G. Amen, M.D. (Mar. 15, 2010)
- Recipe: Organic Veggie Omelet
- Book Review: Francis Chan's Crazy Love: Overwhelmed by a Relentless God
- Get a Star-Quality Midriff
- History Lesson: The Story Behind "Keep Calm and Carry On"