My friend Kristin sent these pictures to me today in honor of Easter. I love the facial expressions! I don’t know where she found the pictures, but I had to share them! This would be so cute to do for an egg hunt! Extra points for eggs with smiles??
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- New Beginnings… myjourneytolean.com/2017/04/16/new… https://t.co/PPjGFU4m0U 1 week ago
- Allegory of Herbert’s “Love (III)” myjourneytolean.com/2017/03/18/all… 1 month ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
This Week’s Top Ten
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- "His Robes for Mine" by Chris Anderson and Greg Habegger
- Weekly Recipes and Meal Plan
- Guest Post: How I Defeated the Baby Bulge Blues by Holly Lane
- Rejoice in the Lord by Ron Hamilton
- Book Review: Food, Fitness, and Faith For Women
- This Week's Meal Plan
- An Easter Greeting to Every Child Who Loves "Alice" by Lewis Carroll
- Contentment and True Beauty
- Book Review: Michael Pollan's "In Defense of Food: An Eater's Manifesto"