My friend Kristin sent these pictures to me today in honor of Easter. I love the facial expressions! I don’t know where she found the pictures, but I had to share them! This would be so cute to do for an egg hunt! Extra points for eggs with smiles??
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- New Beginnings… myjourneytolean.com/2017/04/16/new… https://t.co/PPjGFU4m0U 4 months ago
- Allegory of Herbert’s “Love (III)” myjourneytolean.com/2017/03/18/all… 5 months ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
This Week’s Top Ten
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- "His Robes for Mine" by Chris Anderson and Greg Habegger
- One Month at a Time: March Food & Fitness Goals
- Recipe Ideas
- Recipe: Carnitas with Black Beans and Cilantro Lime Rice
- Book Review: Food, Fitness, and Faith For Women
- Ready to Go, Willing to Stay
- Rejoice in the Lord by Ron Hamilton
- "Christ's Sympathy to Weary Pilgrims" by Octavius Winslow