Definitely delicious and really didn’t cost more than traditional tacos. For the record, Publix’s Greenwise Organic Salsa is to die for! I had taco salad with ground turkey (still thawing, so it wasn’t in the picture), while Bryan had his steak and cheese fajita on whole wheat tortilla shells with organic spinach and sour cream (I substituted Greek yogurt for the sour cream on my salad). I’m so proud of Bryan for going along on this healthy journey with me!
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- Love getting pictures from customers of how and where they hang… instagram.com/p/BeGEeN3A-hzu… 1 year ago
- A beautiful set for a client who plans to hang them side by side… instagram.com/p/BcbEGiug8PG2… 1 year ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
This Week’s Top Ten
- Get a Star-Quality Midriff
- A New Approach: MyPyramid.Gov
- A Few of My Favorite Things...from Indie Craft Parade
- Book Review: Food, Fitness, and Faith For Women
- This Week's Meal Plan
- A Snoopy 1st Birthday Party!
- Active Metabolic Rate - How Many Calories Do We Need? (Feb. 18, 2010)
- A Welcome Home Basket
- "His Robes for Mine" by Chris Anderson and Greg Habegger