Definitely delicious and really didn’t cost more than traditional tacos. For the record, Publix’s Greenwise Organic Salsa is to die for! I had taco salad with ground turkey (still thawing, so it wasn’t in the picture), while Bryan had his steak and cheese fajita on whole wheat tortilla shells with organic spinach and sour cream (I substituted Greek yogurt for the sour cream on my salad). I’m so proud of Bryan for going along on this healthy journey with me!
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- New morning mercies! When one of your best friends "happens" to be… instagram.com/p/BYMCs8Cg-wQh… 1 month ago
- Children’s Ministry: Let’s Talk Vision myjourneytolean.com/2017/08/23/chi… https://t.co/AQgrITjT48 1 month ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
This Week’s Top Ten
- "His Robes for Mine" by Chris Anderson and Greg Habegger
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- Top 10 New Mom Resources
- Rejoice in the Lord by Ron Hamilton
- Book Review: Food, Fitness, and Faith For Women
- This Week's Meal Plan
- Health: A Biblical Perspective
- Weekly Recipe Ideas and Meal Plan via PepperPlate.com
- Weekly Basket and Meal Plan for June 9-15
- My Bio: The Journey Begins