Definitely delicious and really didn’t cost more than traditional tacos. For the record, Publix’s Greenwise Organic Salsa is to die for! I had taco salad with ground turkey (still thawing, so it wasn’t in the picture), while Bryan had his steak and cheese fajita on whole wheat tortilla shells with organic spinach and sour cream (I substituted Greek yogurt for the sour cream on my salad). I’m so proud of Bryan for going along on this healthy journey with me!
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- Love getting pictures from customers of how and where they hang… instagram.com/p/BeGEeN3A-hzu… 2 days ago
- A beautiful set for a client who plans to hang them side by side… instagram.com/p/BcbEGiug8PG2… 1 month ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
This Week’s Top Ten
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- "His Robes for Mine" by Chris Anderson and Greg Habegger
- This Week's Meal Plan
- Rejoice in the Lord by Ron Hamilton
- Weekly Meal Plan for Two
- "Pathway to Forgiveness" by Jim Newcomer (Matthew 18:21-35)
- Weekly Basket and Meal Plan for June 9-15
- Book Review: Food, Fitness, and Faith For Women
- Recipe: Blueberry Salsa from Southern Living
- Get a Star-Quality Midriff