Definitely delicious and really didn’t cost more than traditional tacos. For the record, Publix’s Greenwise Organic Salsa is to die for! I had taco salad with ground turkey (still thawing, so it wasn’t in the picture), while Bryan had his steak and cheese fajita on whole wheat tortilla shells with organic spinach and sour cream (I substituted Greek yogurt for the sour cream on my salad). I’m so proud of Bryan for going along on this healthy journey with me!
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- New Beginnings… myjourneytolean.com/2017/04/16/new… https://t.co/PPjGFU4m0U 3 months ago
- Allegory of Herbert’s “Love (III)” myjourneytolean.com/2017/03/18/all… 4 months ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
This Week’s Top Ten
- The China Study Diet...Day 5
- "His Robes for Mine" by Chris Anderson and Greg Habegger
- Campfire Lunches - Fun Idea For Kids
- Free eBook from Leo Babauta of Zen Habits
- Get a Star-Quality Midriff
- My Bio: The Journey Begins
- II Peter 1: "Spiritual Vitamins and Minerals"
- Weekly Recipes and Meal Plan
- Becoming a Runner...
- Fit Test and Beginner Workout