Definitely delicious and really didn’t cost more than traditional tacos. For the record, Publix’s Greenwise Organic Salsa is to die for! I had taco salad with ground turkey (still thawing, so it wasn’t in the picture), while Bryan had his steak and cheese fajita on whole wheat tortilla shells with organic spinach and sour cream (I substituted Greek yogurt for the sour cream on my salad). I’m so proud of Bryan for going along on this healthy journey with me!
Search This Blog:
This is My Journey!
- "It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while He is the end of our journey, He is also at every stopping place." — Elisabeth Elliot
- Love getting pictures from customers of how and where they hang… instagram.com/p/BeGEeN3A-hzu… 6 months ago
- A beautiful set for a client who plans to hang them side by side… instagram.com/p/BcbEGiug8PG2… 8 months ago
Link your site to My Journey To Lean.
This Week’s Top Ten
- Boost Your Brain: Boost Your Body, by Daniel G. Amen, M.D. (Mar. 15, 2010)
- Campfire Lunches - Fun Idea For Kids
- Homemade Pumpkin Puree and Half-Pint Pumpkin Pie
- My "March Madness Mama" Goals
- Recipe: Blueberry Salsa from Southern Living
- Free eBook from Leo Babauta of Zen Habits
- Rejoice in the Lord by Ron Hamilton
- This Week's Meal Plan
- The China Study Diet...Day 5